All reviews stayed here old town walking distance longer stay three single beds football pitch holiday village outdoor facilities bed linen and towels secure parking free coffee the ground floor steep stairs yogurt playground jams condo
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

I'm a relatively seasoned traveler and I was expected something else from a 150euro a night "resort". I usually never give bad reviews, but I'm very sensitive to not getting what I've payed for.
Good stuff: free parking, closely located to the city of Ribe
Bad stuff: all points listed below would be acceptable if it wasn't 150 euro a night and 4 stars(normal price for a good mid ranged hotel)
- reception closes at 16:00, so a lot of confused late arrivals (nothing more than a note on the door with instructions)
- no bedspreads and towels! You can rent a set (if reception is open) for another 22 euro and make up your own bed. Oh, and you have to bring everything back on check out your self!
- rooms are relatively clean (found some lost hair in the bathroom, instructions do state that you have to practically clean your room your self before checking out (wash dishes, take garbage bags etc)
- breakfast not included
- client service could be better, I'm always super polite, but travelers in front of me were frustrated and got a rather none professional (and a bit racist) response.

In short, the whole "camping" experience would be actually fun, if it didn't have a price tag of a very decent hotel.
I guess this would work as a family retreat, but again price-quality is not balanced.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Pavel G
Reviewed 30 December 2015

First time, in 2006. Last time last week, 2015. We have stayed in many kinds of hotel arrangements in several continents, This one is truly Danish ... precise and welcoming. Living in Germany, though American, I find the Danes think it through. Whenever I reached for something in the very convenient furnished kitchen area, I found they already had "anticipated" what I wanted. Incredible! A tip: we have asked for a lower apartment. The one we were in this year was animal-free. Of course, all are smoke free. They do have a deep cleaning penalty should the residents violate the rules. Rental of linens and towels are extra. Located on the "edge of Ribe." Walking to Ribe is not difficult. VERY secure parking for guests. Swimming coupon available for nearby swimming area.

Room Tip: See tip in comments above.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

I visited to Ribe with my 2 friends when the wine festival held. We ware looking for a hotel because we did not reserve. Then we found it. There was cottages. The cottage that we stayed was very wide and there was 6 beds. It was very clean. I can recommend this hotel especially for family and group.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Miho M
Reviewed 27 September 2015

As we were travelling around with little in the way of a plan or knowledge of the area, we were delighted when our sat nav listed this complex.
The lady behind the reception counter was friendly and helpful.
The cost was very good at around £60 for one night for a spacious, modern and clean, one bedroom apartment with full kitchen facilities.
It was within easy walking distance of the wonderful town centre of Ribe but very quiet and comfortable. We found it the perfect place for us that night.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DevonAddick
Reviewed 16 July 2015

Stayed here 3 nights during a "road-trip" in Denmark. The kids loved the place, it had playstation areas, tabletennis and other stuff for the kids. The apartment was okei. Legoland about 45 min away. Ribe old town less than 10 min walk away. Loved the city. Would definitely stay here again if in Denmark.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family