“Excellent Team”

Sotai & Kai Therapy Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: In Sotai centre we have two serves, Relaxation massage and Sotai-Japanese Traditional Physiotherapy Treatment. So if you just want to have a relaxing massage then go for Relaxation massage. But if you have any other Chronic problems like Spondilitis, Neck Spasm, Migraine, Spasm of Upper shoulder, mid-back, Lumbago, Sciatica, slip-disc caused pain and discomfort, Knocked knee problem, etc.
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I've had several knee and back problems while trekking in Nepal. THe Sotai and Kai Team really helped me get back on the trail. They are very kind, thoughtful, professional and give you individual attention for specific muscular problems.

1  Thank mysticalwater
"healer"
"improving"
"nepal"

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I went to Sotai because of the stiff shoulders and neck that arise due to excessive computer use. 60 minutes of massage improved the flexibility/ movement of the shoulders and neck and took away lots of pain. Will visit on a regular basis now. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Samiksha G
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Went to Sotai's maybe 10 times in the past year or so. They always managed to fix my problems. Be it shoulders, lower back, legs, you name it.
Usually, in my experience it took two sessions to really feel a difference. But that's it usually. Money well worth spent.

1  Thank bernde75
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Loved my visit to sotai! More than I had ever expected. Amazing therapist with a very good understanding. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Prerana S
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Sotai is amazing. I wish there was a Western trained chiropractor in Kathmandu, but as long as that's not the case, Sotai is the place to go. I get much better results with Sotai than with the physiotherapists from Ciwec.

And their flexibility is amazing. Can't believe how early they get up in order to fix my back once I have an urgent episode. Five thumbs up!

3  Thank MrMolotovMax