Review Highlights
Healing

Soul inspired Healing with wonderful hands on work, by amazing staff that are disabled in some way... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
VerticalFreedom
Kathmandu, Nepal
via mobile
Healing

Awesome healing hands....thank You Kable. Great atmosphere, great healers, fair prices. Big big... read more

Reviewed 10 July 2018
VerticalFreedom
Kathmandu, Nepal
via mobile

All reviews regular basis healing hands movement flexibility pain treatment healer improving shoulder body nepal
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The staff at Sotai are amazingly powerful healers. I've suffered a frozen shoulder for 7 months now with only 50% movement & lots of pain. Since visiting Sotai my movement is 95% with significantly less pain & improving each visit. Big thank You to Suresh

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank VerticalFreedom
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Sotai therapists have magic healing powers - they really know what they are doing. The therapists are very attentive and genuinely care about improving any ailments you might be experiencing. Cannot recommend highly enough :)

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank LaurafromAUS
Reviewed 9 December 2016

I love Sotai and visit on a regular basis. It is Japanese physiotherapy so not always relaxing and occasionally it hurts a little, but their massages fixed my lower back issues, relaxing my tight shoulders from using the computer too much and are essential after trekking. Most of the young guys who do the massages are deaf so it makes for a very quiet time. A 90-minute masssage costs Rs1400, while a 90-minute treatment (done by 2 people) costs Rs2000. I highly recommend Sotai.

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank hf01
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Kind of Japanese massage centre located closed to Hardik Fitness centre and in front of Suzuki/Maruti car showroon in Jhamsikhel. Have heard about this through some reviews and tried. They provide both normal and treatment message with well trained staff. I tried their treatment message and I loved it, which was done by two massagers. Cost-wise, better than many other places - NPR 1500 for treatment and 1200 for normal massage. Must try.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Mukesh S
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

I was referred to sotai by my cousin who was visiting for treatment. I had gone fire a massage to get some relief from stress. The guy who worked on me did magic on my sore spots. I was relieved of pain that had been bothering me for a month. I wanted to go back but took two weeks before I visited on my own. This time for treatment. Another guy checked my body alignment and diagnosed immediately what had been ailing me for ages. I took an hours treatment but he hit the right spots that my earlier physiotherapists had never been able to figure out at hospitals. I am definitely going back soon. Will post more later.

Date of experience: August 2015