“Best massages in the world”

Sotai & Kai Therapy Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: In Sotai centre we have two serves, Relaxation massage and Sotai-Japanese Traditional Physiotherapy Treatment. So if you just want to have a relaxing massage then go for Relaxation massage. But if you have any other Chronic problems like Spondilitis, Neck Spasm, Migraine, Spasm of Upper shoulder, mid-back, Lumbago, Sciatica, slip-disc caused pain and discomfort, Knocked knee problem, etc.
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Sotai therapists have magic healing powers - they really know what they are doing. The therapists are very attentive and genuinely care about improving any ailments you might be experiencing. Cannot recommend highly enough :)

2  Thank Poa P
"healer"
"improving"
"nepal"

Reviewed 9 December 2016

I love Sotai and visit on a regular basis. It is Japanese physiotherapy so not always relaxing and occasionally it hurts a little, but their massages fixed my lower back issues, relaxing my tight shoulders from using the computer too much and are essential after trekking. Most of the young guys who do the massages are deaf so it makes for a very quiet time. A 90-minute masssage costs Rs1400, while a 90-minute treatment (done by 2 people) costs Rs2000. I highly recommend Sotai.

2  Thank hf01
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Kind of Japanese massage centre located closed to Hardik Fitness centre and in front of Suzuki/Maruti car showroon in Jhamsikhel. Have heard about this through some reviews and tried. They provide both normal and treatment message with well trained staff. I tried their treatment message and I loved it, which was done by two massagers. Cost-wise, better than many other places - NPR 1500 for treatment and 1200 for normal massage. Must try.

2  Thank Mukesh S
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

I was referred to sotai by my cousin who was visiting for treatment. I had gone fire a massage to get some relief from stress. The guy who worked on me did magic on my sore spots. I was relieved of pain that had been bothering me for a month. I wanted to go back but took two weeks before I visited on my own. This time for treatment. Another guy checked my body alignment and diagnosed immediately what had been ailing me for ages. I took an hours treatment but he hit the right spots that my earlier physiotherapists had never been able to figure out at hospitals. I am definitely going back soon. Will post more later.

5  Thank pradhanmoon
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Off the Sanepa road near Herman's bakery there is a small sign for SOTAi. I go almost once a week when I can. It is the best massage and therapy (for those with deeper pain) in Nepal. The people working there are experienced and most of them I have used at least once - I have my favorites but I won't disclose who they are. Tora is the main physio and very good at helping with more extreme types of pain. The basic balancing massage is perfect and lasts 1.5 hours.

4  Thank Kciff