“Air travel in Nepal”
Review of Buddha Air

Buddha Air
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our Everest Experience Mountain Flight will take you on an hour long flight to view the majestic mountains of Nepal - including the world's highest mountain - Everest. Flights are operated early in the morning to give you a clear view, from a guaranteed window seats of our aircrafts.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Choosing Buddha Air to travel in Nepal was I thought a good omen.Well to have the Big guy on your side is always encouraging. The planes are small turbo props,about 20 or so passengers and it can be a bit noisy. The flight attendant is very courteous and the in flight service is different. My flight was an hour or so ,no time for a movie .But considering that a bus trip would have taken 7-8 hours I would choose Buddha Air every time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Kabita-Thapa, Social Media Manager at Buddha Air, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to know the convenience of our flight helped you reach your destination.

All reviews
"monsoon season"
"minute flight"
"worth the cost"

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I chose to take a bus to Pokhara from Kathmandu, then return by air. While I enjoyed the bus ride, flying Buddha Air was economical, and much more time efficient. Lots of daily flight options, booking online was easy, and the air service top notch. There was a bit of a delay in the flight time so take that into consideration when booking. That said I would fly with Buddha Aur again without hesitation... if I am ever back in friendly Nepal!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the slight delay. We hope to see you on board again. If you would like to keep updated about your flight status, please download our mobile app.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This flight from Katmandu to Pokhara was fine. In the Katmandu airport it was confusing to figure out which was our flight because there were multiple flights being called from the same desk. The view out the window of the Himalayas was amazing!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking the time to review us. If you are confused about the flight details, then you can ask for help from our employees. And the Himalayas are amazing as always. Thank you for flying with us.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We flew from Kathmandu to Pokhara in May last year. The flight was very scenic sit on the right hand side going from Kathmandu.Felt safe and well looked after.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking the time to review us Catherine. We are glad to know you had a safe and scenic flight.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was on my way to Pokhara and 5 minutes before landing the flight was taken back to Kathmandu because of heavy rain. So they didn’t give me other alternatives for other flights the same day (I was trying to attend a wedding) and the next day they didn’t even notify via email or anything about the new flight schedules... no one gave any explanations or anything, everything was chaotic. My flight was supposed to be at 8 Am next day and I finally made it at 2pm. To late for the wedding. It was the worst experience ever.

1  Thank catalinaplata