“Nice and friendly”

Cafe Swotha
Price range: USD 4 - USD 20
Cuisines: French, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Café Swotha is the restaurant of our now famous Boutique guest-house "Traditional Homes- Swotha". A quiet and peaceful oasis in the heart of historical Patan, just behind Durbar Square.Fresh and organic food from the daily market, small fixed menu and revolving blackboard menu where our Chef flexes his creative muscles. Café Swotha welcomes you for All-day breakfasts, lunch, tea break (try the most famous cheese cake in town!), and dinner. From 7am to 9pm- Free WIFI
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It is a really beautiful place at the end of alley near durbar square . We had pasta and frech frize , it was good and delicious. It also has a nice yard with nice view .

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My wife didnt let me eat green salad and hummus. However the burger was so good. The sitting space in small garden backyard was so romantic. highly recomnended for couples.

1  Thank mohsaf
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Before I came to Nepal, I told myself I would only eat local food. But I came to find this was a bit difficult for me, and sometimes eating at restaurants catered to foreigners was nice because it provided a little comfort away from home. I only tried the breakfast here and it was perfect and delicious.. I thought better than most breakfast restaurants in America. I liked eating in the outside patio.. very peaceful and cute cafe.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Cozy garden area outside to eat and chill in. The Nepali set meal was delicious and everyone was happy with the burgers and lasagne they ordered. 30% off drinks from 4-7pm was an added bonus too.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I just love coming back to Café Swotha (again and again!) and I’m never disappointed by the choices on the menu and drinks selection, all with friendly and welcoming service. What more could I want for? (except to come back again to this hidden gem of a place to relax, eat and just sip a great cup of tea or coffee or wine, with or without friends!)