See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel I have ever been into.
No staff quality, no room quality, no food quality.
Prices are also higher than anything.
Better to stay in hyatt.
Even the place at which this hotel is situated is far from everything a traveller or businessmen would like to visit.
If u want a pleasant visit , never visit this hotel... the tym I spent outside hotel was perfect and as soon as I get to enter this hotel my whole mood got off. Not a worth guys!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank abhishek d
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Since I've been to good will swimming pool only.
-swimming pool is with a slide
- phone charging is available
- restaurant near the pool
- I think lockers are available
- nice pool .
- I don't remember the cost

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Never book this hotel, it is utter waste money, situated in the middle of an old town away from the city. U can get better hotels for half this rate u spend in here. We stayed for a day, the rooms were ages old with poor maintenance, u have to spend a fortune to reach here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank SharathV25
Reviewed 6 March 2017

The place was dirty, no soap and amenities in the restroom. The location is not by the main roads, and not ideal.This is definitely not worth the price. You can get lot better hotels for its price at 50$ for one an 70$ for two. I checked out immediately as i didn't want to stay here and went to Annapurna which is only 30$ more but much much much more value for the money. for a few dollars more there are plenty of better choices. No refunds were provided.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2016

I find a hotel very spacious & pleasant. All the staffs are friendly & dedicated and thanks for their great hospitality.
The thing I like the most about the hotel was the accommodation and services. With stay in this hotel made me easy to visit different historical places of Patan area. Hotel tries to pull out the handicrafts and cultural aspects which inspires me a lot. It sole concerns about the best service to its customers which was really appreciable one.
My choice to stay here made me light & comfortable and feel somehow realization like staying with my own family .... Suggest everyone to visit this hotel.

Room Tip: Quieter floor
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends