“Best food Best beer ”
Review of Bunker Hill Pub

Bunker Hill Pub
Price range: USD 2 - USD 6
Description: Bunker Hill Pub & Grill in Lalitpur is famous for its international beers and pub grubs. A genuine pub atmosphere. Only Pub In Lalitpur. Grill, food, local pints, music, sports, live music, cocktails. Only place to organize QUIZ NIGHT (every Wednesday 6 pm onwards).
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Outstanding location in the heart of Lalitpur, Kathmandu. Friendly and helpful staff, very good background music selection, excellent food menu and a great selection of beers and liquor from all over the world. Momos are delicious, the meatballs are excellent and the burger a master dish !

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We opted to eat here as it was a short walk up the road from the hotel, we were tired and hungry and wanted a quick bite.

Our mistake might have been visiting during a Quiz Night. This is obviously a popular evening with the ex-pats, and maybe their choices are limited, or they are immune. But for visitors....What a terrible experience.

The noise was awful, with the sound system not adequate for the volume that the announcer was pushing through the system. As a result the sound system was screeching. Just too ear wrenching to sit inside. So we opted to sit on the smallish balcony.

Then the food? Nothing to write home about and we are reasonably sure that one of our party fell ill as a result of the dish served. I did not finish mine, in spite of being very hungry.

I will be walking past, (quickly) from now on.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

While holidaying in Kathmandu I visited Bunker Hill Pub on three separate occasions in December 2016. A Wednesday night pub quiz, a Friday night live jazz music and great food (I would recommend the Chicken Sizzler and also the Momo's) made my visits great. Great choice of drinks, local and international.
I liked where the Pub is located as it has great views of the Himalayas, the city and also a great place to people watch.
I will definitely be going back to visit the next time I am in Kathmandu.

1  Thank TinaDonagher
Reviewed 25 January 2017

From the start service was good. Staff were friendly, order was taken care and came in time. Food was good. They have different international beer with local beer choice. Had good time with friends.