See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Terrible dinner and breakfast.Room was very bad and slippery bathroom .We were in a group and they didn't provided as they promise.

Food was very bad and provide key of another room which was already assigned to another guest .The another guest was very angry when we tried to open the room.

No privacy in the room and anyone can open room from outside.

I don't recommend this hotel to anyone .

Room Tip: Worst hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank anonymousktmcity
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

It's one of the best places to find in the outskirts of kathmandu.If u wanna get out from the traffic,noise,pollution and road works of kathmandu and yet you don't have enough time to travel for hours- this is the place to be.It is a beautiful serene place with all the greenaries around and fresh air. The service is amazing and u get what u pay for. They have two resturaunts. I preferred the thai resturaunt where we dined. The resturaunt was almost empty so we were sort of skeptic in terms of food quality and taste,since we expected that may be its not that good- no wonder there aren't many guests.However they surprised us with good food with typical thai taste that will remind you why u enjoy thai once in a while. I was a little disappointed with the spa service. We wanted to book massage for two couples however they were booked/ didn't have enough pernsonnel at work according to them. But then comes the consideration that it was during nepal's two biggest festival Dashain and Tihar where most people are on leave. Overall I love the location,short distance from kathmandu, beautiful landscape. I would definitely reccomned it.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Unfortunetly, half of the place was destroyed after the earth quake, the place has been closed since and is for sale ....anyone interested ?
a shame because the place looks so nice, with nice gardens and beautiful trees and flowers. A big empty pool etc...
I found a guest house just in front, and from my window I can see the place and I really regret to see it closed.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank gillesetmichele
pbm2015, Editor at Godavari Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

We’re back with exciting News for Everyone.

Now , We’re Teaming up with Color Republic for the most extravagant Color,Music and Art Festival of Nepal. The event will be held on February 28th and March 1st within our premises.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

Strategic location.. But property was too good to turn your tiredness into relishness.. Room was large and amenities were good. Pool was large and clean. You will find yourself in a true mood of holiday after being here. Staff were polite. Food was delicious. Overall excellent stay.
P.S.: I'd visited the hotel at 2014.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Sujan06
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

I was there with my husband. We stayed there for a night. I wish we had stayed longer. Beautiful room. Breath-taking view from the balcony. Staffs were helpful and very friendly. We ordered room service for dinner. The food was great. And the breakfast in the morning was good. I'd definitely return the next time I am in Nepal.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple