“A very good place to stay on the north side of Little Rock”

Hilton Garden Inn Conway
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed 28 March 2012

My wife and I were traveling across Arkansas and needed a place to stay for one night. Picked this out based on location and were very happy with the room, the service and the on-site restaurant. Didn't have time to explore all of the amenities but looks like an excellent place all around.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 March 2012

I have stayed at this hotel monthly for the last year and a half. I travel every week and this has been one of my favorite hotels to stay at in my travels. With my status, the breakfast is free and that alone is fantastic. They make a really great breakfast and it keeps me coming back. The service is usually great, the rooms are nice. The only downside has been that they do not have a membership with any gym in town like most of the hotels that i stay at. I tried to get them to do that a year and a half ago and they refused. Now the manager tells me they are doing it in about a month. Unfortunately my project is ending there, so I wont get to enjoy that benefit....but it makes them an even better hotel now.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2012

The staff at the Hilton Garden Inn were very welcoming. The hotel room was clean and well maintained. I am personally not a fan of the adjustable mattress, but I'm sure others enjoy it. The pool area was clean and handled the sound of children wonderfully. My kids and husband enjoyed the warm pool and jacuzzi.
Breakfast seemed unorganized. You could place an order and/or fix your own. There were only two servers and they couldn't keep up. Customers were not sure if they were suppose to sit and order or go after their food. It made for a long and quite stressful dining experience.
We often visit family in Conway. We will plan on staying at the Hilton Garden Inn again. Next time, we'll ask the front desk about how to correctly order at breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I've stayed in various HGIs around the country, some are better than others but nonetheless I have a certain level of expectation w regards to the HGI brand. This one met that: clean, inviting, welcoming staff. Local area has lots of stuff for retail and food, so no worries there.

So the above and beyond experience: breakfast on weekends starts at 7 (usually 6a) but I was leaving well before then. I checked in night before, asked clerk if there was a take away breakfast option since I would not be around to take advantage of my free bfast ticket (diamond member). Clerk left note for morning chef if he could put together a cold plate for take away. This morning: chef did all his prep in anticipation of my arrival bc of the note, made me a great omelette and packed it up to go. In short, above and beyond and greatly appreciated.

Only con: room heater apparently has only on or off, no low med or high. As a result, when it's on the noise from it blowing can be pretty disruptive. As in, raise volume of TV loud. I'm a heavy sleeper and was still awoke by that whenever it would turn on. Yes I could have turned it off, but it was cold outside and I could feel it seeping through some leak in the window.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2011

This HGI served as a mid-waystation on a wknd football trip. The lobby, pool, & restaurant are comfortable & attractive. The room was also cozy, neat, & of average size. The breakfast buffet was fair & appropriately priced. Upon arrival just after 8 on Friday evening, we waited over 5' for the desk attendant to arrive from parts unknown. She then checked us into a room w/ one bed, although two doubles had been reserved. She pleaded ignorance as to both the details of our reservation & the # of beds in the first room. She did quickly correct the error. We were also interrupted mid-morning saturday by the maid, despite the DND sign remaining on the door.

• Stayed: November 2011