USD 80
Motel 6 Russellville(Russellville)
USD 57
  • Pool
USD 63
All reviewscookiesgreat place to stayindoor poolfriendly stafffitness centernice hoteldesk areaoatmealsmall towneggsthe entire staffseveral yearsfront desk staffeasy accessone night stayhot breakfastroom was clean
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Our whole family came down to Clarksville AR for a family wedding. We rented four rooms in all. Three of the four rooms we had difficulty with the outlets. It was loose when we tried to charge our phones, and when we were getting ready for the wedding the only outlet that would hold in the plug for my daughters curling iron, was by the desk area with no mirror. Also, the television in my daughter's room had no signal.
After our twelve hour drive to AR we were exhausted and went right to bed, shortly after falling asleep I was awakened by a tapping sound. I thought it was hail. I listened carefully, it was coming from our bathroom. I heard the shower running from the upstairs room, when the shower stopped the tapping stopped. It appeared from the way the ceiling looked that there was a leak between the floor and ceiling from the room above ours. When I reported it to the front desk in the morning they just thanked me. I would have thought they would have at least offered to move us to a different room.
Our children did enjoy the pool and the breakfast choices were bountiful. Although I did have to ask the food server to refill the waffle batter and syrup, and that was pretty early in the morning. You would have thought it would have been full.
Last but not least, my husband had booked our room over the phone and he was quoted $99 a night, he asked about AARP discount, but he was told we were given the best price. Then when I spoke to my sister, she said she paid $89 with her AARP card. When my husband questioned it at checkout they did adjust the bill.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Nancy R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Elaine,
I want to apologize that the room had some maintenance items that needed taken care of and were not up to our standards. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is like new, in-place, of the highest quality and in perfect working order. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. I need to know some specifics on your stay in order to address these problems with you. Would you please contact me directly at 479-754-4444. Again thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We stayed for one night as we were traveling through the state. The staff were attentive, rooms were spacious and nightly rate was excellent. My only critique would be that there could be more attention to detail in terms of cleanliness.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I can't say enough about how wonderful this Hampton location is! The staff will go over and above to make sure all accomodations will exceed any of your expectations!

The breakfast is always fresh, beds and rooms immaculately clean, and they are always working at making their property the best it can be in the area. To my delight the hot tub was back working at full speed and steam ahead on this visit.

Do yourself and favor and look no further than the Hampton Inn Clarksville when staying in the area!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Clarksville for one night, but we will stay there again when we get back to the area. The property is small--only two floors--but delightful in its look and feel, e.g. balcony on second floor overlooking the lobby. The room was just right for the two of us, even though we did not get a diamond member upgrade. And the breakfast was better than most Hampton offerings.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Continued to Clarksville after the Hampton Inn in VanBuren was full. Clean hotel with comfortable amenities. Breakfast was plentiful, hot, and enjoyed by my family. Our daughter was disappointed that time did not allow for a swim in the pool as it looked nice.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family