“Looking forward to our next stay.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Cummer Cottage

Beautiful Rural Cottage in scenic setting
Traditional stove heating in addition to central heating Double bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beautiful Rural Cottage in scenic setting
Traditional stove heating in addition to central heating
Double bedroom
Day Room within dinning area
Refurbished shower room
Beautiful scenic views
Remains of Urlaur Church and Lake
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hblack9
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Looking forward to our next stay.”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

I was looking for a quiet place with central location and the feel of real Ireland. I could not have asked for more.
I have stayed in several places in the area and this was by far the best, not only for location, but exactly as described, great value and an ambience about it that is so reminiscent of old Ireland I remember from my childhood.
Upon our arrival I discover the fridge loaded with enough food to get my ever growing and permanently hungry children satisfied for the evening and breakfast too! The owners are close enough to be on hand but never intrusive and just simply lovely people.
Cummer cottage proved highly competitive to other properties I've visited where linen and fuel was extra and you bought your own turf. It is clean, tidy and easy to maintain and not trying to be anything other than and old stone cottage on a country lane in the west of Ireland.
I have to say I just love this place, I don't have to words to express just how happy my family and I were in the too short time we spent here.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing