“Wow”
Review of Dalgan

Dalgan
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here recently and it was amazing. Lovely restaurant spotless and well laid out. The waitress was really nice and pleasant, took our orders and it was out in no time. Food was well presented and delicious. Saw some other meals being brought out and can't wait to go back to try them. Kids menu also which was very good value. Will def be back.

3  Thank Darhan14

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Delighted with our choice of restaurant our family of 8 all chose differently from menu but we all agreed the food was absolutely top class & worth the little wait .
Restaurant very nice & the staff brilliant friendly helpful couldn’t be nicer .

3  Thank 19,755
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Lovely spot, great atmosphere, gorgeous food and excellent, friendly staff.

Highly recommended. Will be back

2  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Went to this restaurant with my family last night for a birthday dinner ! Absolutely fantastic from start to finish food staff and atmosphere very good ! Will be back and be recommending it to family and friends !

2  Thank Bina J
Reviewed 21 September 2018

I really enjoy going to this restaurant. I get the curry dish, which I love, it's a creamy thai red curry. I've had the beef fajitas a few times, they're very good. And I had a cod dish once, as a special, which was delicious, hope to see it on the menu again soon. The evening menu is my favourite. And it's also a nice place for an afternoon coffee.

1  Thank ShtarvinMarvin