“Real Arkansas BBQ”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have had both lunch and dinner at Whole Hog Cafe.
I have really enjoyed the pork rib plates. My favorite 'sides' are cheesy corn and the baked beans.
They offer a Veteran's discount. Great food. Moderately priced. Friendly service. They try to make you feel like family.
ENJOY!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Hands down best pulled pork!
I go there for fast lunch or pick up on way home. Wish they had french fries.
Also the facility is huge and there are hardly any patrons when I have visited so I hope they stay in business.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Arrived about an hour before they closed. We were a group of ten adults and five children. Each family placed their order. From the time the first orders were filled to the last filled was at least 30 minutes. The pulled pork was cold and other members of my group said the loaded potatoes were cold. The ribs were sold out so I have nothing to offer there. Overall, it was not as expected.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Went with the family and thought the food was not up to the excellent hype. Don't get me wrong- it was very good. I am still searching for the best of the best. My brisket was too fatty, but it was an off day. But I would definitely return and enjoy it.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I guess people in Bentonville haven't eaten excellent bbq. You need to go to Kansas City. Try Joes, number one, and several others that all beat Whole Hog. The young lady at the counter could also use an attitude adjustment. If we are ever in the Bentonville area again, afraid we'll have to pass.