“Very good but not excellent”
Review of Whole Hog Cafe

Whole Hog Cafe
Ranked #20 of 197 Restaurants in Bentonville
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Went with the family and thought the food was not up to the excellent hype. Don't get me wrong- it was very good. I am still searching for the best of the best. My brisket was too fatty, but it was an off day. But I would definitely return and enjoy it.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I guess people in Bentonville haven't eaten excellent bbq. You need to go to Kansas City. Try Joes, number one, and several others that all beat Whole Hog. The young lady at the counter could also use an attitude adjustment. If we are ever in the Bentonville area again, afraid we'll have to pass.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE

The best bbq sandwich ever and always consistent!!!!
Come here just for the BBQ sandwich; great price too!
Fun jazzy music and huge are to sit.

The only thing I would ask is that they do French Fries and onion rings to expand the menu.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Our first time eating here while vacationing! The staff was helpful, helped us pick the best meats, and let us sample the sides before we picked them! 6 different sauces to choose from and try the cheesy corn!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Straight up, this is a great place to eat. Very casual, easy to find and the bbq is outstanding. Service was fast and they offer six bbq sauces at the table to satisfy all taste. Some of the best pulled pork I've ever eaten. As stated in another review, and I agree fully, they don't have a restaurant full of trophies for nothing. I have one thing to say that is hard to put into words....Ribs. Oh, the ribs. While hard to talk about anything other than bbq, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the cole slaw. It is wonderful as well and makes the perfect side. Run, do not walk, to the Whole Hog. Wish I lived here and I'd visit this place as often as I could.

1  Thank JDP2013