“Sorry, not impressed”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I guess people in Bentonville haven't eaten excellent bbq. You need to go to Kansas City. Try Joes, number one, and several others that all beat Whole Hog. The young lady at the counter could also use an attitude adjustment. If we are ever in the Bentonville area again, afraid we'll have to pass.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE

The best bbq sandwich ever and always consistent!!!!
Come here just for the BBQ sandwich; great price too!
Fun jazzy music and huge are to sit.

The only thing I would ask is that they do French Fries and onion rings to expand the menu.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Our first time eating here while vacationing! The staff was helpful, helped us pick the best meats, and let us sample the sides before we picked them! 6 different sauces to choose from and try the cheesy corn!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Straight up, this is a great place to eat. Very casual, easy to find and the bbq is outstanding. Service was fast and they offer six bbq sauces at the table to satisfy all taste. Some of the best pulled pork I've ever eaten. As stated in another review, and I agree fully, they don't have a restaurant full of trophies for nothing. I have one thing to say that is hard to put into words....Ribs. Oh, the ribs. While hard to talk about anything other than bbq, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the cole slaw. It is wonderful as well and makes the perfect side. Run, do not walk, to the Whole Hog. Wish I lived here and I'd visit this place as often as I could.

1  Thank JDP2013
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

The Whole Hog Cafe is amazing! They have six different kinds of BBQ sauce at every table so that people with different tastes can flavor their meat accordingly. I liked the #3, which was a bit spicy, and my sister liked the #5, which was smoky.
Unfortunately, they ran out of pork when we went, but their half chicken was fantastic!
I was surprised they didn't have green beans, mashed potatoes, or fried okra as possible sides. Their cheesy kernel corn wasn't bad, just not what I'm used to. My other side was a brownie, and it was delicious!