“Great BBQ!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Visited Bentonville to see the excellent Crystal Bridges Museum and ended up here. They have 6 different sauces to choose from. The smoked meats are lean. The coleslaw was great. The service was friendly. Great time!

1  Thank Margaret S

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by here because another guest at the hotel I was staying at recommended it. Tried the brisket, ribs, potato salad & cheesy corn. Huge portion of brisket & sides. Sauces(6) on the table diverse. Anyone should be able to find something they like. You order at the counter and they call your number when it is ready. Girls behind the counter the night I was there where very nice & helpful. This is a very casual place. I did enjoy the food.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Not sure service really impacts this place.. the only interaction is the counter help, but the ladies are careless and unwelcoming, the men tend to be a little more funny and warm. The food is absolutely great.. I always get a pound or two of smoked chicken to make sliders at home. I dream of the smoked chicken..

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Walked here due to it's proximity to our hotel and glad we did. We ordered two of the platters and it fed two adults and two children. The food was delicious! There were six sauces on the tables. Each had its own unique flavor. The only drawback was the many dirty tables and the floor needed to be swept and mopped desperately.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

My wife, daughter, and I thoroughly enjoyed the BBQ beef brisket at Whole Hog Cafe in Bentonville. I seek out and enjoy good BBQ all over the USA; this place didn't let me down. We shared a couple brisket combo plates with sides. My wife is still telling people about the wonderful Cheesy Corn and Brownie, while I was most impressed with the meat and sauces. There were six different sauces on the table, so I drifted from one to another, finding each to be a great addition to the Memphis-style meat. Plenty of trophies and awards around to show that the pit-masters knew their stuff. Understand the actor Hugh Jackman gave this chain a huge 'thumbs-up' recently and there was a picture of President George W. Bush and entourage enjoying the BBQ in this very place...a story in itself. Simple counter service with big dining area, savory sauces, and delicious meats here, as should be found at the best BBQ haunts. We'll be back again and I expect to go 'elbows up' with a rack of ribs one of these days. Worth visiting.