“Better than subway!”

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #71 of 197 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch with some work colleagues.
They've been here before but it we my first time.

Bit like a subway except for a few differences. They have 3 different sizes, you can choose extras while paying and most importantly it tasted better!

Didn't take long to make our subs and the bread tasted very fresh and the meat quality was also very good.

Overall very impressed and I'll definitely go here instead of subway in future.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The staff is so friendly and nice.. they offer firehouse to the kids.. if you go on Wednesday night, kids eat free with a paying a adult.. we love the multiple options of Coke products.. overall great place! Sandwiches are served hot and fresh!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Our crew stopped here for lunch after flying into Bentonville from various states. There were 15 of us total. They were friendly and got us through the line and served pretty promptly. The only snafu that I'm aware of is that they somehow missed one of our groups order. Didn't take very long to correct it.
The food was good and the prices are in line with a sub shop.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

First Firehouse sub I was ever in. Very friendly from the moment you walk in. The sandwiches are freshly made but nothing outstanding to note. Decent value.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Flew in from Cleveland and was in the mood for a sub. Tried Firehouse Subs for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised by my experience. They have a full menu of subs and salads. They post the calories on the menu similar to subway which I like to know.
Also as opposed to building your own sub like at subway, they have an efficient way of adding and subtracting ingredients at the register.
I ordered a Hook and Ladder sub and Firehouse salad. Sub ( smaller portion ) was delicious. Salad was big and tasty. Ask for extra dressing.
I would pick Firehouse over Subway. Will go back!