“Great food at reasonable price”

Bruno’s Italian Villa Restaurant
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Looking at the restaurant from the outside, you would never expect to find such a wonderful food and friendliness. The chef Bruno is truly master at good home cooking of southern Italy. If you do not find what you like on the menu, he will custom create a dish for you. This place was recommended to us by friends and we were delighted with every dish we ordered.
Reservations recommended.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

The food is AMAZING! The owner and chef is an Italian. For Sunday there is a buffet with several pasta dishes, homemade pizzas, garlic bread and salad for $10.99 and kids are $7.99. The owner walks areo d talking to people. Again the flavor of the food is beyond good. More people need to know about Brunos! The do delivery through a service called Bite Squad. Get over here now! Delicious!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We met some friends from Little Rock and this seemed to be a good halfway spot from Hot Springs. I had the spaghetti with Bruno’s special sauce and it was great. More than enough as I had to bring some home since I couldn’t eat it all. The service was outstanding and the wine glasses are big and they pour them full. We will definitely be back. It is just off the freeway which makes it easy to find .

Reviewed 18 January 2018

This is a nice place. Not fancy. A little off-putting from the exterior, and not a lot of ambiance, but the place is bright and clean. Portions are large. I had the chicken parmigiana and my friend had a seafood pasta. The chicken was moist and tasty, a rich marinara sauce and nicely melted cheese. The seafood pasta was massive - but a large amount of seafood on top of a mound of pasta - definitely enough to bring a portion home for leftovers.
Small, but decent selection of wines, with great value on the house wines; and some nice imported Italian beers.
Its not easy to get to - on the west bound feeder road from I-30, about a half mile west of exit 116 in Benton.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

The food was almost good. Gigantic portions of Italian food that were a bit too salty. Fairly pricey food but on the threshold of being good. I really want to like this place as Benton needs more than fast food. What made it less than enjoyable was the servers. Super friendly, but I don't need to be interrupted six times, count em, while there is food in my mouth to ask me how the food is. Likewise the food was served incredibly fast. Between salad, appetizer, and entree everything was on the table in less than ten minutes. Since they are trying to put out quality food, you need time to enjoy it. Again I wish I liked it more. It could be a real asset to a community which almost entirely limited to fast food and Tex- Mex. I hope they address a few things. It could be good. It is hard to classify this place. Service was like a country Southern U.S. dinner. Food was a stab at good Italian.