“Don't stay here and Don't give them your credit card!!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #27 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Stayed here on a pre-paid reservation in Feb. TOLD them at check in I was prepaid. They confirmed and took my card "just for incidentals". When I checked out I told them again - I was prepaid - so don't bill my card. They said "okay". Later that week I saw they HAD billed my card again. I called them - they sounded confused and untrained, but said they would reverse the charge. It would take 5-10 days. Two weeks later it was still on my card. I called the National customer support number and THEY called the hotel - I was told it would be reversed and that the Yuma hotel would call me. Two weeks later no call - no reversal. I called the national number again - and they called Yuma again - I got assurances but still no change. As if that wasn't bad enough I just noticed the Yuma hotel tried to bill my card AGAIN just a few days ago!!! Reporting fraud to my visa card. Reporting them as a "stay away from" company to my government travel company that booked it. Super shady. Don't stay there. Something isn't right.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank David H

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Great breakfast, comfortable beds and cheap prices. Great location. The pool has just been redone so was only available for 2 days of our stay. Really helpful front desk. Just acroooss the street from the Golden Corral..The best place to eat in Yuma.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bob B
Reviewed 3 March 2017

This place needs some work. The room was fine. It was clean and comfortable, but the halls, stairwells, etc. were dirty and in need of replacing. We didn't use the pool, but it looked like it had not been cleaned and I would not have used it even if I wanted to. Breakfast was okay. It was definitely overpriced for what it was.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

The Comfort Inn in Yuma is a great hotel however it was booked up so the desk person recommended the Quality Inn on the other end of town. At first glance the outside was attractive and the front of the house looked nice. As I walked down the hall to my room I noticed the doors were beat-up looking and the tile in the stairwells was dirty. My room smelled like cheap perfume/air freshener which is not a substitute for a good cleaning. The furniture was very cheap/outdated. My attempt at a morning shower was a no-go. Each time I lifted the diverter for the shower the faucet went flying off to the back of the tub. Paid my bill and left but will never stay here again.
This is the first time I've posted a negative review of any hotel.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

It took us an eternity to check in at this hotel, in spite of our confirmations etc etc. We then thought that we were in for a bad stay, but it came good. A good night's sleep and an ample breakfast helped (although I do hate those 'solid' American omelettes, frozen I think, that are just micro-waved....omelettes should consist of two or three fresh eggs whipped in a bowl and tossed into a smokingly hot pan and whirled with a fork for 1/2 minutes, and then tossed and served with a slightly runny inside and a slightly brown 'burnt' outside...delicious!!). Parking was easy, as was check out.