USD 139
USD 125
USD 114
USD 83
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 94/night.

USD 98
USD 61
USD 50
  • Pool
La Fuente Inn & Suites(Yuma)(Great Value!)
USD 98
USD 103
USD 109
USD 103
Priceline
USD 44
USD 43
All reviewsrestaurant next doorlanding restaurantfree breakfastadjacent restaurantboth sidesbar and grillmodern amenitiescooked to order breakfastchain hotelscoffee potclose to downtownflat screenbed was comfortableone night staystayed nightswould definitely stay here againsan diego
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I stayed here as a last resort because much of everything else was full, and I'm glad that I did. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and it was quiet. It's close to Historic Downtown Yuma and all the entertainment there as well. There wasn't anything specific that I could point to as my favorite thing about this hotel other than it had charm. I would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Yvonne P, General Manager at Coronado Motor Hotel Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

TheGiftedAJ,

I'm sure glad the other hotels were almost full so you were able to try us. We had been slow due to road construction, so really appreciate your business. We hope to see you again on your next visit. Looking forward to your return trip.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

For a classic, old-style motor lodge, it is nicely updated and very comfortable. We had a second floor room across the street from the office, and the pool was out of commission, but another pool may have been available. We didn't check. WiFi was good. Everything seemed in good repair and clean.

Room Tip: No elevators to second floor, but has classic motor lodge layout for easy access on ground floor.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

gailgoes,

First, I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your business and can hardly wait for your return trip. My staff works very hard to make sure that everyone has a great experience while on a visit to our hotel. Thanks again for choosing the Historic Coronado Motor Hotel for your travel needs.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise. Grand old lady, straddling 4th Ave with four full-size drive-up to your room 1 story bldgs, two on each side of the street with a couple of swimming pools. It's on a main drag ( I.e., Route 66) by-passed when they built hwy 8. Steven, at desk was terrific to make sure our stay was good. Rooms are large, clean, quiet, Wi-fi, Jacuzzi baths, etc., etc., and our senior rate king room was $89, including free breakfast at Yuma Landing restaurant next door. Con: noisy AC unit, but I would definitely stay here again, and recommend to anyone.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Patricia W,
We are excited that you enjoyed our history. The family represents over 100 years of hospitality in Yuma. We really appreciate your business and are looking forward to your return trip. Yuma is full of history. Our Hotel is located on the old Ocean to Ocean Hwy (Hwy 80). Ask on your next visit and I will personally give you a tour of our property museum.

G.Manager/Owner

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

A great place to stay! We liked the cozy comfort of this historic motel. The staff is friendly and helpful. The suite (2 bedrooms) with a modern bathroom was a pleasant surprise and we had a TV in each room.
The rooms were clean and I liked the 4 dispensers in the bathroom of hand soap, lotion, shampoo and shower gel. Great feature!
Enjoyed the good food and atmosphere of the adjoining restaurant.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Denise8812,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your business and are looking forward to your return trip to Yuma. See you soon.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

The Historic Coronado may well have been good or at least interesting at one time, but alas now the place is dirty, run down, and quite frankly broken.

That said they did have a solid breakfast at a near by restaurant, and my bed was good but the hotel itself was in such a sorry need of repair that I could not suggest it to anyone. One pool was in complete disrepair, and the other gave definition to the word murky. Even the cockroach in my bathroom was apparently avoiding that area.
On a final positive note the WiFi was excellent.

Room Tip: There is a new section, not sure if it was better, but if you have to stay might be worth a look
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Yvonne P, General Manager at Coronado Motor Hotel Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2017

First I want to thank you for writing a review. Sorry one pool was being repair but the other one was open. We are completely redoing the other pool. Will be finished soon. But the main pool is fine. We really appreciate your business, and we look forward to your return visit.