“Dreamy Dounuts”
Review of The Donut Corral

The Donut Corral
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Yuma
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This is the place to go for a magnificent sweet treat. From dounuts, fritters, brownies, popovers, fruit-filled specialties, cinnamon or caramel rolls, muffins and more you will find the best Yuma has to offer at the Dounut Corral.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

After having these, I've become a donut snob. Nothing compares to them-plus everything else they make is outstanding & their breakfast burritos are huge!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 23 December 2016

I grew up in Yuma but hadn't been back in a while. My parents raved about the breakfast burritos here. They were quite tasty and my boys loved the fresh donuts. This isn't a fancy place, just a friendly neighborhood type place.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 2 December 2016

The only problem with this cafe is that so. Any people like it. In the summer I can pop in & get a donut & be on my way. Now, in the winter, I have to plan for extra time. While I like their donuts, I "love" their burritos. I've tried all they make & have enjoyed each one. The workers/owners are friendly & give you a big smile. I give this place a number 1rating!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 11 November 2016

This establishment is always busy in the morning and offers a large array of donuts and other breakfast foods. The donuts are large and baked on their premises. The burritos are great, but unless you plan to share or have a huge appetite the "small" burrito will be more than filling. If you are wanting more than a dozen donuts, you might want to call ahead of time.

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to The Donut Corral? Share your experiences!