“Dreamy Dounuts”
Review of The Donut Corral

The Donut Corral
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Yuma
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This is the place to go for a magnificent sweet treat. From dounuts, fritters, brownies, popovers, fruit-filled specialties, cinnamon or caramel rolls, muffins and more you will find the best Yuma has to offer at the Dounut Corral.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

After having these, I've become a donut snob. Nothing compares to them-plus everything else they make is outstanding & their breakfast burritos are huge!

Reviewed 23 December 2016

I grew up in Yuma but hadn't been back in a while. My parents raved about the breakfast burritos here. They were quite tasty and my boys loved the fresh donuts. This isn't a fancy place, just a friendly neighborhood type place.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

The only problem with this cafe is that so. Any people like it. In the summer I can pop in & get a donut & be on my way. Now, in the winter, I have to plan for extra time. While I like their donuts, I "love" their burritos. I've tried all they make & have enjoyed each one. The workers/owners are friendly & give you a big smile. I give this place a number 1rating!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

This establishment is always busy in the morning and offers a large array of donuts and other breakfast foods. The donuts are large and baked on their premises. The burritos are great, but unless you plan to share or have a huge appetite the "small" burrito will be more than filling. If you are wanting more than a dozen donuts, you might want to call ahead of time.

Been to The Donut Corral? Share your experiences!