“Great service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

All the food was great and out customer service was amazing she helped us on understanding the menu and always checked up on us

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Quick lunch of biscuits, several appetizers and salads.
The food flavours were good.
Nice wine by the glass.
Typical decor, friendly service.
Just what you would expect.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Lobster and shrimp hit the spot along with a fresh crisp salad. The server was new but she did a great job. The hot food was served on hot plates and in my opinion that is exactly how it should be, not much of it around these days. The tastes were on point and the sides were good also.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal. I think it's a little overpriced for what you get. But, the atmosphere is nice, and the wait staff was excellent.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

What a huge disappointment 4 of us (all seniors) went for lunch at 1pm on Wednesday. The menu was limited for lunch as well as pricey. My lunch was $20.
We had 2 appetizers we shared also. The salad soup and appetizers all came at once. My caesar salad was fine. I got clam chowder about 2.5 oz. also not bad. My guess was canned soup. Everything else was awful. Gobs of cheese on our seafood stuffed mushrooms cheap cheese food product forsure these were tasteless garbage. The petite lobster rolls awful. Cheese junk once again.

All the food we had was kids food. Gross amounts of cheese and bread. Everything was prepackaged cooperate shipped and served with fresh seafood prices. No one looks here just reheat.

We said nothing about the food during lunch. Outside we all agreed this was a total waste of money. All of us said we would never go back.

I've mentioned service once and that is enough. Come here but don't say you haven't been warned. There are many many better places within a short walk.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!