“Very good service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal. I think it's a little overpriced for what you get. But, the atmosphere is nice, and the wait staff was excellent.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

What a huge disappointment 4 of us (all seniors) went for lunch at 1pm on Wednesday. The menu was limited for lunch as well as pricey. My lunch was $20.
We had 2 appetizers we shared also. The salad soup and appetizers all came at once. My caesar salad was fine. I got clam chowder about 2.5 oz. also not bad. My guess was canned soup. Everything else was awful. Gobs of cheese on our seafood stuffed mushrooms cheap cheese food product forsure these were tasteless garbage. The petite lobster rolls awful. Cheese junk once again.

All the food we had was kids food. Gross amounts of cheese and bread. Everything was prepackaged cooperate shipped and served with fresh seafood prices. No one looks here just reheat.

We said nothing about the food during lunch. Outside we all agreed this was a total waste of money. All of us said we would never go back.

I've mentioned service once and that is enough. Come here but don't say you haven't been warned. There are many many better places within a short walk.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Unfortunately they were out of live Lobster when we visited. The food we had was very good and the service was good.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Disappointed. Long wait. Was able to wait in the bar but there were no waitresses. The two that were there were obviously making drinks for the seated dinner guests. Totally Ignored the bar patrons. We asked another customer if we had to get our own drinks and he said we did. It was like a "holding area" for waiting customers. Able to get drinks but badly made. Didn't have Bacardi Rum! No olive in martini! Strawberry daiquiri tasted awful! Finally got seated but had to ask for water and biscuits twice. 4 people-4 biscuits. They were over baked. Waiter was more interested in visiting with another table than serving the rest of his tables. Several tables with dirty dishes setting for a long time considering people waiting to be seated. New menu and some were different!! Think they need a new manager and staff that care about customers! If you don't like people than don't work where customer service is required! Very disappointing over all. Won't be going back!!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

This restaurant was practically across the street from our hotel, La Fuente. We were tired after driving and didn't want to mess around trying to find something we would like. Red Lobster is a chain and we knew what we should find. Actually, this restaurant was better than some we have tried in Phoenix. The staff was great, very quick, very friendly. I had a great combination of lobster, friend shrimp, shrimp scampi and scallops. O my, was I stuffed. Husband had tilapia and shrimp with pineapple salsa. Both were fantastic but warning - the salsa was too hot for me. The waiter offered to get me fresh biscuits so I could add to my take home box. Chain restaurants are nice since you know what to expect and this time they far exceeded my expectations.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!