“Pleasant Surprise”

Ninja Sushi
Ranked #30 of 280 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I, too, have passed this restaurant for years and did not stop to try the food. Recently, my husband told me that several of his work associates love Ninja Sushi. I told my daughter we would go for lunch on our fall break. I am so glad we went! We ordered a baked roll and their specialty roll. They were amazingly delicious! I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and quantity of the rolls. I love the fact that they have a BOGO happy hour from 11-5:30 PM daily! YUM! I'm looking forward to visiting again soon and trying more of their delicious creations.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

This place has a BOGO for rolls, which isn't something that you see often. The rolls are normal price and actually pretty good. I was very happy with everything I got and would gladly return. Not the best sushi around, but for the price its hard to beat.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent sushi. Great taste very fresh Great prices. Happy hour was two rolls for one. Service was poor.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Went here when visiting from Australia. Absolutely wonderful sushi selection and the quality was excellent.
I thought we had amazing sushi here in Australia, this surpassed ours by far.

Staff were friendly and attentive the entire meal also.

Will be returning as soon as I'm in town next.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I have passed this restaurant for some years but never thought I wanted to eat there. I was happy that I finally did have lunch there. I will certainly eat there again when I'm in that area. The sushi chefs are good at what they do. There is ample seating with a bar area. You can see what the sushi chefs are doing and they had some different sushi rolls that I have not had any place else. The best part about this is they were very good rolls.

Been to Ninja Sushi? Share your experiences!