“No second chance”

Add it.
Hot Rods & Beer
Ranked #221 of 280 Restaurants in Yuma
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We were so pleased that the restaurant at the Shilo Inn had opened as we enjoy the Shilo. Went in for dinner our first night in Yuma and could not have been more disappointed. Took forever to be seated even though many open tables. Waitress was rude and after bringing water walked off never to return. Spotted her near the bar talking up several guys. Finally got up and left without ordering. Even though the Shilo offers free breakfast there I would pass on another bad experience . This is definately not a family friendly resturant it's just a sleezy bar with bad service. Come on Shilo you can do much better!

1  Thank mrsc165
Reviewed 1 May 2018

This place is just getting started. The owner came around talked with every table I think. He runs another place in a different town and is trying to get this one going. They run a $10 special 3 or 4 nights a week.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I walked in with absolutely no expectations of this place. It took us a while to get seated, despite it being empty. Our waitress was friendly, but that wasn’t enough to counter the lack of quality of the food. I ordered wings that were drowning in bbq sauce, wrapped in bacon, and just too dry. Friends ordered quesadillas, but you couldn’t even tell they were quesadillas (puff pastry cone-like things). Maybe they were trying to be original (?) and do a different take on quesadillas, but my friends agreed that they didn’t taste like such. Beer was alright; not too many options for my liking. Would I come back with friends? Probably not.

Been to Hot Rods & Beer? Share your experiences!