“Decent food, but spendy.”
Review of Pizza Factory

Pizza Factory
Ranked #19 of 72 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Our family of 4 ate for $63.

Mini pizza for $13? Eh. Crust was soggy unfortunately. Sauce was good, though.

Big serving of spaghetti/meatballs was good and hearty. Could feed two. Same could be said for the fettuccini Alfredo with chicken.

Chicken Caesar salad was decent, but not worth the price as the chicken didn’t seem fresh (at least in the cold salad).

Cool little place, but not worth the huge bill for us.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We chose this place along our stroll through Williams. It was pretty empty which was nice. Decent prices. They had a small salad bar which was a one trip deal but wasn't bad. We did wait long and they did burn our pizza so we waited for another one. Considering that we were the only ones there and it wasn't busy that was a little annoying but they were nice about it. Overall the pizza was good, the salad was good and their cheesy breadsticks were amazing. Nice atmosphere, casual.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We (three of us) went to Pizza Factory for dinner around 6 pm.
There were about a dozen other patrons there at the time. We ordered a small (sausage only for the eight year old) and a large “Route 66” for the two adults. We waited about 15 minutes for the food to arrive. The wooden tables and benches were a bit rustic as one might expect in a pizza place. There was a tray with salt, pepper, grated cheese, and red pepper flakes. Again, quite typical. The pizza was alright...average if you will. The food delivery person was pleasant and friendly. We were hungry and the meals were satisfying. If the opportunity presented itself, we would consider a return.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I generally do not review franchises, but this is not a major one. I bet their pizza is very good. But I wanted a calzone. To be honest, I was grateful the food was hot still when I got home, since I took it to go. And it was pretty good. Even though it really wasn't a calzone. A calzone has ricotta in it and this one didn't. I ordered feta hoping it would be a decent substitute and it wasn't bad, just a bit salty. It overwhelmed the flavor of the ham. And I asked for mozarella, but couldn't really tell it was in it. I had to tell the girl that took the order twice that I did not want pizza sauce inside. A calzone is not a pizza folded over, but most restaurants in Arizona apparently don't really know what one is. It was a little tough. I could cut the top easily, but not the bottom so they must have cooked it a bit longer. So it was ok. But it wasn't the real thing. If I go back, I will order the pizza and skip the calzone or hot pocket.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

We hopped over after a trip to the Grand Canyon looking for pizza, wings, and good craft beer. The baked wings were deliciously tasty. It was fun watching our pizza get tossed. The crust was perfect, the veggies were a tad under-cooked, but crispy.

Been to Pizza Factory? Share your experiences!