“Pizza was below average, small and not well done, sad staff”
Review of Pizza Factory

Pizza Factory
Ranked #21 of 70 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Nothing special but the prices were high. Find a pizza hut instead or hungry Howies. Staff were not friendly and made you feel like you put them out when ordering. Don't bother wasting your money and time. $27 for a large pizza that looked medium and tasted undone.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Stopped in on a Thursday evening, about an hour before closing time (other parties came in after us). Cashier at front counter (taking orders) not too friendly. I asked her what the soup of the day was, and she said, "it's on the sign over there" and waved in general direction of salad bar. Pizza was okay, about what we expected, but place just not too welcoming.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Very good pizza, good selection of sizes and toppings. They also have a salad bar. Pizzas are hand tossed, recommended by a local!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We went here after a long day at the canyon on near our next stop. We were tired and wanted something fast and simple. When we ordered, the woman at the register actually down sold herself. I found it odd but she did it twice. We ordered 2 small pizzas of different types and she said you should just get a medium. We saved money so I️ thought ok. I️ ordered spaghetti and meatballs and then asked for an order of garlic bread for the family and she said the spaghetti came with it. I️ mean maybe she was trying to save us money but it just came off weird. She wasn’t unfriendly but not necessary friendly either. My husband and son went and got two sasparilla drinks from the cooler and she talked about that before we ordered. I️ mean we aren’t going to take something in plain sight and not pay for it nor are we going to sit at a table and drink it. Granted they probably should have waited but they were thirsty from the ride. They started cleaning up around us which again was strange. The salad bar was emptied, floor mopped, etc. I️ guess they were closing soon. The food was decent. The man who made the pie was impressive. He twirled the dough and threw it in the air with ease. It wasn’t a bad experience, it was just off putting in some ways.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Just visited. Called in order was good. But when arrived our grandchild spilt drink, possible we should have avoided but sh't happens. Clean up was judge mental, uncalled for. Have eaten here before pizza much better than chains satisfactory. Cheese pizza ok pesto greasy.

Been to Pizza Factory? Share your experiences!