All reviews gas station bedrock city restaurant attached main building minute drive nice stay tusayan canyon chevron souvenirs dryer route
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I had a mixed experience.
Good:
- The Inn buildings look good. They are decorated in country style with Native American theme.
- The restaurant was really nice. Prices were affordable and staff was friendly. I can recommend the BBQ ribs we ordered. It was delicious.And we did not wait for a long time.
- Location: it's just in half of hour of driving from Grand Canyon.
- There is a free Wi Fi in a room
Bad:
- My reservation had a statement that I MUST arrive at the inn before 7 PM. Although when I called them they accepted my late arrival.
- It was really, really cold in the room. It was about 30 degrees outside but heater gave just slightly warm air. Draught made situation worse. I slept dressed. On a morning I discovered spaces between a door and a post
I felt like it was a worst night in my trip. The room definitely needed repairs.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Cheaper than all hotel near grand canyon (it's 40 miles away of it). Many rooms are away of the traffic road.

But still very expensive for the offer, the location in the middle of nowhere. How come breakfast is not included? We have been awaken during the night by someone shouting in the corridor for more than 30 minutes.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Stayed here 4 nights and traveled to the Grand Canyon every day, only 30 minutes away.
Comfortable. They own the Rt 66 store next to them, clothing, jewelry, interesting novelty items worth looking at along with vintage cars in front of the store. A rock and metal sculpture store on the other side of the Inn filled with a large assortment of items, well worth a visit.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2018

The name is confusing, so make sure where you are staying. This is really important. The Inn or the Motel. I don't know how good the Inn is but me and my wife stayed in the motel across the road and our stay was unpleasant. The price wasn't cheap but the room was. The room literally ends as you enter it. Its impossible for 2 people to move about the room at the same time. There isn't enough space to get down from the side of your bed (about 6 inches on each side between the walls). No microwave but they have a TV and WiFi. The bed is not big enough for 2 average sized persons to sleep together and squeaks if you so much as think about turning sides. I'm not saying that the room is uninhabitable but if you are driving for hours and wanted to have a decent sleep before you head out to the canyons the next day this isn't the place you want. Now I didn't fully do my research so I ended up here. So here's my advice: if you are traveling from the south side, stay at Williams. This place is in Valle further north about 30 miles from Williams. Sure if you stay at Williams, its 60 miles from the Canyon instead of 30 miles if you stayed at Valle, but you have plenty of options to choose from which would be less pricey than this place and the driving time wont exceed by 30 mins. You would also have plenty of food and other options. The only good nice experience we had was at the restaurant in the morning. The breakfast was really good.

Room Tip: If possible pay extra and stay at the Inn. Don't stay at the motel.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Soumya S
Reviewed 16 April 2018

It was not our first or second choice of accommodation in our trip, however, not much were left in the peak season. This place is really like what the front desk said to us "Hey, guys. Here is the middle of nowhere" You hardly get any grocery after dusk and restaurant closed around 21:00. Fortunately we've already got some drinks and snacks in our car before our check-in. Room is average. Coffee maker was broken (replacement came the other day before checkout). It turned out this was the most expensive accommodation in our trip, almost $170 for a room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family