“A pleasant surprise”

The Pie Cabinet and Coffee Bar
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Driven by this place over the past 4 years and finally decided to go for lunch. New owners as of August 2017 who decided to offer more food selection. We were greated by the owner who showed us around and seated us. Although they don't have an alcohol license you can BYOB for a $3.00 corking fee. I had Zeke's sandwich (which resembled a panini) which was good and my wife had their special salad of the day. We were surprised to also have live music played throughout our meal. A couple of ol'timers playing acoustic guitar and singing cowboy songs. A real nice treat. Two thumbs up

1  Thank Tim S

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Certainly the pies are good. That said, I have had better. Honestly, I would rate Marie Calendar's or Mimi's Cafe higher than the Pie Cabinet.
Also, the whole pies cost $25.00!! To me, that is a lot of money to spend on one pie.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

If your mother could make an Awesome Pie , look to this place to provide you with Pie like your Mama’s .. the crust is what makes a good, and great pie .. and the Pie Cabinet does just that . !! Each and every pie is delicious , and they also make a terrific Breadpudding !! Looking forward to next year for our dessert’s ..

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This great little restaurant has changed ownership, but it remains a wonderful place for breakfast and lunch, and dinner openings are planned. Pizza has been added to the menu, and it is exceptionally good, Justin the chef has a passion for perfecting the product. The pies are even more numerous and interesting than they were before, Justin's wife Kendra is very creative. Altogether a fun place to eat!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

My wife belongs to a motorcycle club. The whole gang likes to stop there for pies. I had a pecan pie, it was wonderful.