All reviews room was clean continental breakfast convenient place to stay big room two blocks working order pet fee the breakfast area a king size bed off the beaten path room key front office guest laundry fresh fruit first floor coffee maker would stay here again
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Not at all what other reviewers made of the place. Seems like maybe family and friends submitted the ratings Beds very comfortable. But not worth $100 A night. Room never got cool enough. Extremely hot and musty smelling when we checked in. Check in was a joke. A keystone cop skit couldnt have gine any worse. One woman didnt know what she was dping. The other woman kept wandering around ignoring her. Got my credit card stuck in the machine.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Here is a great little motel just slightly out of your way if you're driving across Arizona on Highway 10. It's been updated and reasonably priced. I don't usually even give a Super 8 a look but I'm glad I did.

Give the town of Wickenberg a chance to surprise you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2018

My husband and I stayed in Super 8 Wickenburg for two nights recently and were very pleased with the friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness and spaciousness of our room, and the price. We will visit here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I have stayed here before and it was a coin toss between here and Los Viajeros down the block. I had such a miserable welcome from the woman behind the desk that I wished the coin had fallen the other way. She could barely be bothered to look at me, let alone speak. I clearly put her out by requesting a first floor room which was $116. (I checked Booking.com later where I could have booked it for $20 less. But no matter.) However, when I drove around the back of the motel, I found she had put me in the room next to a lone older gentleman with a large truck, a pitbull and his shirt off, who was sitting right outside my room smoking. There were no other guests on that side of the building. I'm sure the gentleman was perfectly nice but did the clerk not think, 'Oh I won't put a lone female traveler right next door.'? I suspect she realized and did it deliberately. Los Viajeros next time.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Due to poor planning, I ended up in two hotels during a weekend trip. My first night was at the Super 8. Check in went smoothly, with friendly and knowledgeable staff.

The hotel was nicely furnished, with plenty of towels (3) for one person. (The second hotel I stayed at was not as well provisioned.) Everything was clean and in working order. The layout of the room was very nice, with the bathroom off the entrance and the bed, fridge, coffee maker, and balcony all further into the room. (The second hotel I stayed in had a funky layout and it made me most appropriative of the layout of the room at the super 8.)

The bed could have been a more comfortable, but it wasn't uncomfortable, just a little stiff.

The breakfast area is a little small, so depending on when you go it may already be full.

I would stay here again on future trips!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo