“Best ATV experience in AZ, without a doubt.”

Adventures of a Lifetime ATV
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for something challenging - something real? Tired of the same old amusement park type tour? Drive a desert equipped ATV or UTV in small groups. Visit ghost towns, gold mines, mountain tops and canyons surrounding historic Wickenburg, Arizona. See amazing places you won't believe exist and might not find on your own. An Adventure of a Lifetime! This family owned business will take you on an Adventure of a Lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 10 March 2012

This is the second time I've used Adventures of a Lifetime ATV, and there is a reason I came back. This is by far the best experience you could hope for when looking to ride. The tours you go on are more like riding with your buddies, rather than being taken in a group by a company looking to make as much money as possible. Customer service with AofL-ATV is the best I've received using any service any where. Steve and his crew know how to have a good time and he does his absolute best to make your trip as fun as possible. Well worth the money. I will be going back for a third trip soon. If you use any other ATV service, from Wickenburg to Phoenix to Tucson, you will be doing yourself a disservice. Pick Adventures of a Lifetime.

4  Thank RussellLinville

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We just got off of the trail after a long day of Riding with Steve, Wow what a great time! Steve really worked with the kids to make sure they were challenged and they built confidence all day. We never felt rushed, and the equipment was top notch. Steve maintains his own gear and it shows, everything works great and runs strong. His family is also involved in the business and they share his commitment to total satisfaction. After reading the other reviews I knew it was going to be a great time, but he really tailors the trip to what you want to do and the skill level of your group. Steve is good people and you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Leroy G
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Steve Schwarzbach is your host and guide. If you have experience on atvs, Steve can take you up mountainous climbs, thru narrow canyons, and thru riverbeds little changed over the last 10000 years. Over every rise or around every turn you will see something new, like gold mines, bobcats, coyotes, and Indian caves.
Last year I took my son and youngest daughter and we had such a good time that we came back this with the whole fam and some of our friends. If you visit Phoenix you should spend at least one day with Steve. His town, Wickenburg, is just 60 miles west of Phoenix. It truly is a special place that will give you a memory for your lifetime.

1  Thank jokool
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I had ridden motorcycles long ago but never an ATV and I'm 60 years old. Steve was an awesome and tailored to trip to my friends and myself. IT WAS A RUSH. The scenery was awesome, including abandoned mines. There were easy parts for beginners and much more challenging areas that highlight the abilities of Steve's ATVs. I was also impressed that I felt that Steve kept his vehicles in excellent mechanical condition. I would recommend this to anyone who wants the thrill and excitement of ATV exploration. January was an excellent time of year.

1  Thank D M
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I went on my first trip with Adventures of a Lifetime ATV Tours three years ago. Steve led my family of six out in to the Sonoran desert (which happens to be his back yard) for one of the most ruggedly beautiful rides I could ever imagine. The landscape was full of magnificent passes through towering peaks, inspiring ridge line views of desert valleys, grand washes and river beds that wind between Sheer rock faces, and well traveled wagon paths that lay almost unchanged from the days of the early western pioneers. And there we were, right in the middle of all of it! Not admiring from afar, but truly experiencing all the grandeur and history of this special little spec of earth.

Every year since, I have made the trip back from the east coast with a group of rugged, well experienced riders to push the perimeter a bit and keep Steve young and on his toes.
Unlike in the family caravan, this group is a more tenacious and thrill hungry bunch. Adventures of a Lifetime has no problem satisfying our thirst for adventure. We go on rides through uncharted and virtually untouched terrain to abandon mines, hillside caves, and some of the most unforgiving, steep, rocky territory ATVs can endure. These expeditions push both the machines and riders to their capable limits. Most recently, Steve took my group on a legendary ride to an old mining town 7000 feet above sea level called Crown King. Talk about an adventure! not only was this ride the most challenging and and strategically complex that I've ever experienced, it was also the most rewarding. We rode through more diverse countryside than I ever though the desert had to offer. As we climbed in altitude from the baron, cactus ridden, valleys across the rocky river beds and up the boulder filled paths that wound threw the mountains we transitioned into dense coniferous forest with lush underbrush and magnificent views.

These guys have it all. Weather you're looking for a breath taking but leisurely ride or an all out adventure and test of wit, Adventures of a Lifetime is one in a million. Thanks Steve!

1  Thank drumguy16