“typical Denny's food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Good variety of food with a large menu at a reasonable price. Service was good. It is probably on of the better restaurants in the Tuba City area.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

We stopped here just for a break from driving and some refreshments.
My partner just had a milk shake but I opted for my childhood favourite of Banana Split, which being advertised as weighing in at a massive 1,600 calories, turned out to be massive in size too.
With a banana, three huge scoops of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream plus a tinned strawberry’s topping and a huge spray of cream I must say it almost beat me.
After 10min or more I was only half way through and as my partner headed off to the rest rooms had downed my spoon all but admitting defeat.
However reminiscent of so many Man v’s Food episodes I’d seen back home (and almost with the “Man v’s Food” chant going on in my head) I resumed the challenge and to my partners surprise as she returned from the toilet I’d forged ahead with a renewed gusto and finished the gargantuan task, leaving only a slop of the cream topping in my bowl.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Only a very few restaurants in Tuba City. Denny’s is a safe choice when you know the chain and the offer.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

If Denny's is America's Diner, then this store, located as it is just inside Hopi and across the street from the Navajo Nation, serves well as Native America's Diner.

Because we are in Tuba City weekly, or sometimes more often, we are frequent visitors to this Denny's. It's always clean and tidy. The menu is dependable, they're rarely out of any dish, and the servers are always pleasant and efficient.

If you're a regular in the area or just stopping through on your way from one of the area's natural wonders to yet another, you can expect the best of Denny's quality at this location.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Had a good tasting hamburger with non greasy fries and very friendly service by Eric L. The Restaurant was very clean and friendly.

1  Thank christhinar2015