USD 203
USD 192
USD 165
USD 123
All reviewsmonument valleytrading postadjoining restaurantgrand canyonfree breakfasthogan restaurantdaylight savings timerv parknavajo reservationfried breadtaco bellfour cornersno elevatoreast entrancewithin milesroom was cleankeurig coffee maker
Reviewed 4 April 2018

When I first got there, no rooms available. When I started asking about seeing the Canyon, suddenly a room became available. Hmmm ... Although the shower was great, the soap gave me a bad rash ~ have NEVER experienced that before.The bed was totally comfortable, BUT... I checked in about 1:30a, got to bed at about 2:30a. 3 1/2 hours later, I got a wake-up call. I called the front desk, they could not explain why. Got back to sleep. Then from about 7:30a - 9:15a I could hear every footstep of every person in the halls, and there were plenty to keep me awake. When I went to check out, there was no "How was your stay?" That always makes me think they either a) assume you will complain if asked or b) simply do not care. I suspect the latter is true. As for the so called "breakfast" (I don't know what that was the server poured in my cup but shame on them for calling it "coffee." After breakfast I decided I needed to speak with a manager. I told her my story and she said "Oh, I know, it's loud". She refunded me 50%, so I paid $62.50 for one person ~ still steep, for 4 hours sleep.

Room Tip: I doubt there is a good room ~ the floor are atrociously built
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank John B
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed there beginning of February, they just charged my card, it posted on 3/30. Called the lady said she was about to leave for the day, come in this week to discuss issue, that it was due to delinquent charge. How often do people who stay in hotels live close enough to drive over to discuss a charge? I settled my bill before I left, day of check out I confirmed that everything was good when we turned in our card. When does a hotel ever let you leave with out paying your bill? It’s not like I got room service. The charge was for 71.58. That doesn’t even cover 1 nights stay. How long does a hotel keep your card info for? I called cooperate today and they are taking care of it. Stated that they aren’t sure why my card was charged, but it was charged by mistake. How do you accidentally charge someone’s card over a month later? Then again Tuba City said it wasn’t a accident. I’m working on the Rez. I will never stay here again, which I was planning on. I have heard that this type of thing is pretty common. I would suggest not staying here if you have other options, or be watching your bank statements.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Tess C
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Very friendly hotel staff, especially when I locked both my key cards in our room. They gave me another one no problem. Room seemed a bit small for two beds, because the wall mounted heater was awfully close to one of the beds (not fire hazard close,more like walk into it if you got up in the middle of the night close). We all slept comfortably. Would definitely stay there again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a night good location very clean room good amenities off the road so very quiet breakfast was included and pretty good pets are aloud booked online easy check in check the trading post next door very interesting

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Our suite was nice. Liked having a separate bedroom. Place was clean and beds were comfortable. A little weird that the buildings aren't all connected so we had to walk outside to get to the front desk and breakfast. Speaking of breakfast, plan ahead and give yourself extra time. It took a very long time as it is a sit down experience, nit buffet like other hotels. It was a huge restaurant and there were only about 10 people there but it took forever for us to get our food. Food was ok but yiu are very limited in what you can get and you don't get much.