Villas Rio Mar(Dominical)(Great Value!)
USD 104
MAVI Surf Hotel de Dominical(Dominical)(Great Value!)
USD 147
Hotel Cuna del Angel(Dominical)(Great Value!)
USD 141
USD 136
Hotel Diuwak(Dominical)
USD 81
USD 73
Hacienda Baru Lodge(Dominical)(Great Value!)
USD 98
  • Breakfast included
USD 57
Cool Vibes Beach Hostel(Dominical)(Great Value!)
USD 40
  • Beachfront
Hostal Antorchas(Dominical)
USD 41
USD 62
All reviewskundalini yogavegan foodcouples massageevery mealbalinese styletofujade spaour honeymoondragonfly suiteraw chocolategreat vegancosta ricadaily yogarecommend renting a carfresh fruit drinksjuice cleansetaste buds
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Waterfall Villas is set in a very dense forest with paths to the waterfalls on the property. Very beautiful and peaceful. The rooms were very nicely decorated and the beds very comfortable. It is nice and cool being in the forest.

Room Tip: You can hear the river from room 1.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017

My husband and I recently spent a week at Waterfall Villas for our honeymoon and had a fantastic time! We are both vegan (I'm also gluten-free) and had the meals all-inclusive in addition to our room. Meals include breakfast with a juice, lunch with a juice, and for dinner a juice, first course, main course, and dessert. The food was amazing! We've had delicious vegan food in many different countries, and our favorite meals were at Waterfall Villas. The heart of palm lasagne, tofu sweet and sour, all the salad dishes were our favorites. The desserts were fabulous! Fateh coordinated our airport transportation to the resort (I'd recommend going this route), couples massage, a Shamanic Blessing, and horseback riding to the large waterfalls. All activities were wonderful! There is zero wifi at the resort, but you can take a 10 minute taxi to Dominical and use free wifi at the cafes and restaurants there. Thank you Fateh for a wonderful trip!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ally R
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I stayed at the Waterfall Villas in May and from the very beginning Fateh was so kind and helpful in answering all my questions before I got there. She was a great host organizing an ensuring I had a great stay. The food was so nourishing and delicious, I still think about the desserts. This place is a peaceful place of magic. I truly felt relaxed and rejuvenated. We also did yoga every morning and she was a great attentive teacher.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Neetu R
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Me and my girlfriend were looking for a quite place to stay, and the Jade Spa Suite room was the best option, a really nice and private room! We have no complaints at all about the hotel, the waterfall within the place are amazing!

Room Tip: Jade Spa suite
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I wouldn't recommend staying longer than that. The owner made me and other guests feel like they were a burden to her with any request that was made. This was a good experience for a couple of days. The food was very good and the waterfall is beautiful.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Charlotte_Saudades86
Jaguarandi, Owner at Waterfall Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Guests, I apologize, we were very full in March, and I must have had an off day. I actually can't even imagine what you could have requested that I could not accommodate? Any hints would be most appreciated. Love and light, Fateh