All reviews vegan food couples massage balinese style tofu jade spa our honeymoon dragonfly suite raw chocolate great vegan costa rica daily yoga recommend renting a car fresh fruit drinks juice cleanse healthy lifestyle body and soul beautiful place
Reviewed 17 July 2017

My husband and I recently spent a week at Waterfall Villas for our honeymoon and had a fantastic time! We are both vegan (I'm also gluten-free) and had the meals all-inclusive in addition to our room. Meals include breakfast with a juice, lunch with a juice, and for dinner a juice, first course, main course, and dessert. The food was amazing! We've had delicious vegan food in many different countries, and our favorite meals were at Waterfall Villas. The heart of palm lasagne, tofu sweet and sour, all the salad dishes were our favorites. The desserts were fabulous! Fateh coordinated our airport transportation to the resort (I'd recommend going this route), couples massage, a Shamanic Blessing, and horseback riding to the large waterfalls. All activities were wonderful! There is zero wifi at the resort, but you can take a 10 minute taxi to Dominical and use free wifi at the cafes and restaurants there. Thank you Fateh for a wonderful trip!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ally R
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I stayed at the Waterfall Villas in May and from the very beginning Fateh was so kind and helpful in answering all my questions before I got there. She was a great host organizing an ensuring I had a great stay. The food was so nourishing and delicious, I still think about the desserts. This place is a peaceful place of magic. I truly felt relaxed and rejuvenated. We also did yoga every morning and she was a great attentive teacher.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Neetu R
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Me and my girlfriend were looking for a quite place to stay, and the Jade Spa Suite room was the best option, a really nice and private room! We have no complaints at all about the hotel, the waterfall within the place are amazing!

Room Tip: Jade Spa suite
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I wouldn't recommend staying longer than that. The owner made me and other guests feel like they were a burden to her with any request that was made. This was a good experience for a couple of days. The food was very good and the waterfall is beautiful.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Charlotte_Saudades86
Jaguarandi, Owner at Waterfall Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Guests, I apologize, we were very full in March, and I must have had an off day. I actually can't even imagine what you could have requested that I could not accommodate? Any hints would be most appreciated. Love and light, Fateh

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Very nice architecture, spacious rooms, clean!!! BUT, a few pointers or training to the staff for example about the possible menu/food that is being served wouldn''t hurt... very small details to work on.

Stayed: May 2017