“Peaceful and Relaxing”

Waterfall Villas
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Dominical
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Waterfall Villas is set in a very dense forest with paths to the waterfalls on the property. Very beautiful and peaceful. The rooms were very nicely decorated and the beds very comfortable. It is nice and cool being in the forest.

Room Tip: You can hear the river from room 1.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My husband and I recently spent a week at Waterfall Villas for our honeymoon and had a fantastic time! We are both vegan (I'm also gluten-free) and had the meals all-inclusive in addition to our room. Meals include breakfast with a juice, lunch with a juice, and for dinner a juice, first course, main course, and dessert. The food was amazing! We've had delicious vegan food in many different countries, and our favorite meals were at Waterfall Villas. The heart of palm lasagne, tofu sweet and sour, all the salad dishes were our favorites. The desserts were fabulous! Fateh coordinated our airport transportation to the resort (I'd recommend going this route), couples massage, a Shamanic Blessing, and horseback riding to the large waterfalls. All activities were wonderful! There is zero wifi at the resort, but you can take a 10 minute taxi to Dominical and use free wifi at the cafes and restaurants there. Thank you Fateh for a wonderful trip!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ally R
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I stayed at the Waterfall Villas in May and from the very beginning Fateh was so kind and helpful in answering all my questions before I got there. She was a great host organizing an ensuring I had a great stay. The food was so nourishing and delicious, I still think about the desserts. This place is a peaceful place of magic. I truly felt relaxed and rejuvenated. We also did yoga every morning and she was a great attentive teacher.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Me and my girlfriend were looking for a quite place to stay, and the Jade Spa Suite room was the best option, a really nice and private room! We have no complaints at all about the hotel, the waterfall within the place are amazing!

Room Tip: Jade Spa suite
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I wouldn't recommend staying longer than that. The owner made me and other guests feel like they were a burden to her with any request that was made. This was a good experience for a couple of days. The food was very good and the waterfall is beautiful.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Saudades86
Jaguarandi, Owner at Waterfall Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Guests, I apologize, we were very full in March, and I must have had an off day. I actually can't even imagine what you could have requested that I could not accommodate? Any hints would be most appreciated. Love and light, Fateh

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dominical
4 km away
7.7 km away
Albergue Alma de Hatillo
Albergue Alma de Hatillo
#8 of 14 in Dominical

Been to Waterfall Villas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Waterfall Villas

Address: 3 miles NE of Dominical | calle principal direction San Isidro, Dominical 99999, Costa Rica
Region: Costa Rica > Province of Puntarenas > Dominical
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Airport Transportation
#2 Green Hotel in Dominical
#4 On the Beach Hotel in Dominical
Price Range: $218 - $296 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Waterfall Villas 3*
Boutique Balinese style Eco-retreat with private waterfalls, just a few minutes to the beach. Accommodations are 6 luxurious Balinese tropical style suites housed in 3 villas, balconies facing the Waterfalls, some with Jacuzzi and AC. Specializing in Detox programs, Yoga retreats, Spa services, and organic Vegan meal services. The Waterfall Villas offers a romantic setting for Honeymoon packages, Waterfall destination Weddings, gourmet Raw foods / Vegan packages and Spa Detox packages. The property is a Romantic Wellness Retreat in the exotic jungle of Costa Rica where the energy of our very own private Waterfalls will resonate into your body, mind and soul with healing and rejuvenation. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC and Hotels.com so you can book your Waterfall Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Cascadas Farallas Waterfall Villas Hotel Dominical