Review Highlights
Awesome tour with a personal touch!!!

Karl was great! It was just myself, my fiancé and Karl for the tour. He took us to two waterfalls... read more

Reviewed yesterday
SpankytheGator
via mobile
Lifetime Experience

From the moment Karl whisks out of nowhere to collect you from the white church to the finishing... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
roppongi2016
Madrid, Spain
via mobile

All reviews organic coffee the real costa rica san luis atv experience great tour fabulous lunch nauyaca waterfall breathtaking views star fruit don't hesitate to book juice included lunch parts of costa rica mud puddles multiple waterfalls jurassic park an excellent guide
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Started our contact with Diamanté Verde tours many months ago and right from the beginning Karl was wonderful to work with. Booking was easy and he provided recommendations of many restaurants and things to see and do locally (we have done a bunch and Karl’s recommendations are spot on).

Today was our tour - we met Karl and were soon introduced to our guide, Jeudy. My wife had never been on a quad so Karl gave her a quick lesson and we were off. From the time you first head in to the mountains you are surrounded by amazing views most people never have the opportunity to see. The first stop was Diamanté falls - a 600 foot cascade off a mountain. Then a drive high up in to the mountains for a great view of a lush valley and small community below. Enjoyed fresh fruit and water while we sat and chatted with Jeudy - what an impressive young man. So much local knowledge and a wonderful personality. Off to the coffee plantation of don Emillio. This stop was amazing - to see how coffee is grown, harvested, dried, peeled and roasted was very interesting. Sampled the family’s homemade moonshine and purchased some organic coffee straight from the source. Next was a stop for lunch. Jeudy had arranged for 2 local women to prepare rice and shrimp (rice and chicken for the wife) and we ate overlooking another stunning valley. On to Nauyaca waterfall - we swam a bit in the crisp pool beneath the falls and refreshed ourselves. About a 25 minute ride back to Diamanté Verde and our tour was complete. 6+ hours (possibly the best 6 of our vacation)

This tour is worth every penny and then some. Thank you Karl for an amazing experience - thank you Jeudy for making a personal connection and making this tour a lifetime memory. Pura Vida!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for the real deal, this is it. My mother and I had the pleasure of a private tour guided by our new friend, Karl. The terrain we experienced is something out of your wildest jungle dreams... this was a trip we will absolutely never forget. On top of the fantastic sightseeing and adventure experience, Karl is such a down to earth, patient, and well-intentioned individual. Because of this he has established meaningful connections within his own small community; a tour with him means taking a peek into this special atmosphere he’s created, and supporting the sustainability of the locals. Trust me, you won’t regret a single dime!!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

So, today my wife and I took an atv tour with Diamante Verde Tours, aka Badass Tours. This was possibly the most picturesque scenery I have ever seen. Between the waterfalls, mountain and valley views and one amazing stop at a family run organic coffee farm where we had the great pleasure of meeting the farmer and his wife. The method and effort that this gentleman put into making coffee was amazing. We purchased some beans from him and best yet, we share a cold beer, a shot of his moonshine and some banana bread. That was just a small sample of how great this tour was. We stop at a couple of waterfalls and swam at one of them, we also stopped for a delicious mountaintop lunch, delicious, and the greatest tour guide to ever be put on this earth, Jeudy cut us fresh fruit during a rest stop. This young man was born to guide. Couldn't have been nicer or more patient and he says he can surf, we'll see.
Please do not be intimidated by the atv's as neither my wife or me had ever been on one, very easy.
I am sorry this is so long but believe me I could say a lot more great things. This is a tour you will not forget, and if you get Jeudy (aka) Bruno Mars then there will be 2 things you'll never forget!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

By far one the best tours we took on our vacation. Karl was an excellent guide and shared lots of knowledge along the way. The views along this tour are truly beautiful! We stopped at a little shop along the way where we were able to buy coffee and cute handmade bags from the owner. Lunch was amazing as well. I highly recommend the nachos! This is a very adventurist tour with hikes up to the waterfalls. You won't be disappointed!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

ATV tour in the jungle that shows you the beautiful rural valleys behind the coast. The farms and local communities you pass through are the real Costa Rica. Views were amazing and the snack stop and lunch were excellent. Baru/Nauyaca waterfall was a highlight. A hike to get there, but spectacular falls and glorious swimming. Jeudy was an excellent guide sharing so much knowledge about plants, trees and the culture. The small tour size was the best part!

Date of experience: February 2018