Lock in great prices from these sites
ZenHotels.com
All reviews the food is great cheers guys two weeks a great stay hosts point vibe accommodation waves spot imo bunch boys beer mandiri
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I would not stay anywhere else when visiting this area. The owners have created something really special here with air conditioned rooms, swimming pool and en-suite bathrooms but my favourites are the food and the hospitality. Home away from home - and I will take my family on my next visit.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank robino336
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Awww where do I start? This place is amazing, this family run business is the best place I have stayed in Sumatra, the crew is so friendly feels like a home away from home. There is a pool that is always cold, best chill stop up the top with hammocks to get the afternoon breeze and look over the ocean.
Perfect location close to every surf spot from beginner surfers to professional, every day the food is so delicious breakfast lunch and dinner, you will defiantly put some kilos on from eating. The beers are always cold and the grass is always green.
There is a billiard table for extra enjoyment, I have been here for 3 weeks and will be coming back with my girlfriend.
This place is spectacular, perfect for a solo mission, couples retreat and even the whole family. I will not be staying anywhere else when I'm here. Everyone that I have met staying here are true legends, yeeeeeewwwww 10 outta 10 the place to be wooohooo.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Poodledewd
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Very good accommodation great food great staffs great hotel high recommend and very close for all surf spots they can organize every thing for you.transport,boat trip,motorcycle,tours guide,tickets flight

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Akira M
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

This place has the best view straight out the front ! Waves all around the joint and epic food 3 times a day ! The rooms are sweeeet comfy and relaxing ahh yeah !! The crew are friendly and a bunch of legends and a good place too meet other surfers if your travelling solo ! Start booking with them Noooooow I'm telling yah
Good price and bananas available alllll day !

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 945shaund
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing experience at Lovina. The staff was awsome, the food was great and the room was perfect.
I also met very friendly local people that motivated me to have amazing surf sessions.
I highly recommend Lovina Krui Surf