“The BEST place we've ever stayed.”
Review of Larian Motel

and 1 more site!
Larian Motel
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We got to town without a reservation. We were actually moving to the area and were waiting for utilities to be turned on in our new house. Gordon and the staff at the Larian couldn't have been more wonderful. They gave us an excellent room for 4 nights which made my children comfortable and gave us a place to rest. The motel is within walking distance to Allen street so we could still get to all of the restaurants and attractions when we wanted a break. We've stayed at many places before but never a place this nice with a staff to match, Thank you so much

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Larian Motel

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights at this Motel and they could not have been nicer. We drove up from Phoenix with no reservation and they were able to accomodate all of us including our 91year old dad with mobility issues. Linda, in particular could not have done more for us, even offering to drive us into town. Two blocks away. The motel was clean and comfortable and the staff could bot have been more friendly. Highly recommend it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I couldn't think of a better place to stay in tombstone. My first stay here because I got caught in a storm. I remember driving by this motel and always seems to have no vacancy. Today I lucked out. Clean old fashioned rooms. The motel is western themed and the owner is proud of his roots in Tombstone and is an advocate of the town. I definitely recommend. It's walking distance to bars and restaurants

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I rarely give 5 circles to a hotel let alone a motel, but the guy I am dating and I had a great lodging experience here. We got two rooms. This is a small quaint motel with outdoor corridors and only 13 rooms - no frills. I felt safe. The price was very budget friendly and accepted AAA I believe.

We received exceptional customer service from the moment I made the reservation for the rooms over the phone. The manager is patient and willing to listen and answer questions. We wanted rooms next to each other, and upon arrival she allowed us to look at five or six rooms so we could choose the rooms that we liked. We were also able to check in early upon arrival in Tombstone - about 12:30pm.

The rooms were clean including the linens, bedspread, and sofa, and were decorated with charm. The motel provides toiletries like a regular chain hotel. Good selection of cable channels and a microwave and fridge in the room. We had rooms away from the street towards back of motel, so I recommend that for a more quiet experience. We asked for a table and two chairs next to our room so we could talk at night, and they brought that to us no problem.

The best part is the location. We were able to walk to most of the main attractions in Tombstone which was very convenient. The manager provided a map of the attractions and gave recommendations on restaurants. Just be advised there is no breakfast here but great choices in town.

I am glad I canceled my reservation for the Lookout Lodge where friendliness and good customer service was lacking over the phone.

Room Tip: towards back of motel away from street
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Cute little motel, walking distance to most everything we wanted to see. Very friendly and informative. Sweet lady at front desk who picked the perfect room for me and my husband. Woukd definitely stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
1.2 km away
Allen Street Inn
Allen Street Inn
#3 of 13 in Tombstone

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Tombstone

Been to Larian Motel? Share your experiences!