“THE ONLY PLACE TO STAY !! Read below to see why!”
Review of Larian Motel

and 1 more site!
Larian Motel
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My daughter and I checked in to this Highly Rated Motel not know anything about it, other than its a One Block walk to the Bird cage Theater ghost and ghost Tour...Wonderful Owners, You feel like family here, TOTALLY SERIOUS... Uber Clean rooms....I mean Spotless...Here is why we will always stay here when within a 100 miles, My daughter forgot her Iphone charger...again.. I think it was the third one lost on our two week Holiday...The owners mailed it back to us!!! On their dime, sent a padded envelope too! You want a safe, clean, super friendly place to stay, right in the heart of Tombstone...THIS IS IT! Thank You again Larian !

Room Tip: There are only like 20 total rooms! YOU cant go wrong
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DW I

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We stayed for 5 nights. Rooms are very clean and nice. Best location in town. Within walking distance to all attractions . Linda and Gordon are great. Make you feel like family. Every stay has always been wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I just reviewed the Larian after a trip to Tombstone in December. We had out of town company in March and they wanted to spend a night in Tombstone. We have always enjoyed staying here, so we called for reservations for our March trip. We wanted rooms next to each other, so we opted for 2 rooms next to each other, instead of our usual request of the Nellie Cashman Cabin, We had Room #11 ~ Big Nose Kate's Room. We had a king size bed, small couch, desk, coffee maker, microwave and a small fridge. The bathroom vanity was huge and outside of the bath, so both my husband and I could get ready without running into each other. The bathroom was recently remodeled, shower head at a decent height ~ we are both over 6 foot so that is important for us. There was plenty of hot water and great water pressure. Plenty of clean fluffy towels. Yes there is a bit of road noise, but I always carry ear plugs, so it is a non issue for me. The bed was very comfortable and plenty of pillows. The owner is very friendly - he really wants you to enjoy your stay in Tombstone. We have stayed in other small motels in Tombstone and the Larian is by far the best. Very clean, recent updates and friendly help. I locked myself out of the room not once but twice and Gordon cheerfully used the master to unlock the room, and then apologized because it took him a couple minutes to get to the door. You aren't going to find a nicer place in town. This motel is located within walking distance of everything to see & do in Tombstone. There are little village maps in the room so you will never get lost!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rose H
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I am not a high-end traveler, so the Larian was perfect for me. They put me in the bunkhouse as I was alone. It was small, but very clean and comfortable and had this amazing screened-in porch with a ceiling fan and patio table with chairs. I am a smoker...I know...ugh...but I was able to walk out and smoke without intruding on non-smokers and out of view of children. Management took time to actually "visit" with folks who were checking in, and like many others writing reviews here, I was beyond impressed with how much I was made to feel at home. I would - or WILL if I have an opportunity to go back to Tombstone - not give a second thought to where I will stay...definitely at the Larian!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2017

We stayed in the Morgan Earp room for 3 nights. This motel is in the best location in Tombstone, right in the center and only a block away from where all the action is. It's a small motel but the rooms are roomy enough and attention to detail from the staff is second to none. And it's budget friendly. One night we sat outside at the picnic table with the owner (?, a lady) and a few other guests and talked for a couple hours, which we really enjoyed. One of the guests said he likes sleeping with a fan on so she even gave him a fan to use during his stay. If you're heading to Tombstone, make this your motel of choice....you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
1.2 km away
0.2 km away
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn
#6 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to Larian Motel? Share your experiences!