“Reasonable dining for where you're at!”

Longhorn Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Tombstone
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Of course you're in the middle of a huge tourist attraction; "Tombstone!" Lot's of little cafes to eat at, and although I have not eaten at all of them and cannot compare one against the other, we did get a relatively enjoyable burger and fries here, chicken fingers, etc., at a pretty affordable price. We had no complaints. They give you plenty to eat and you'll leave satisfied. Their online menu does not have prices, so I guess that means they fluctuate, depending on the time of year and the number of tourists. And, for you historians, this is allegedly the building where the assassin took aim on Virgil Earp and wounded him, didn't succeed in killing him!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,130)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great atmosphere though very noisy. Had the hot roast beef with mashed potatoes and it was excellent! Margaret was our waitress and she was awesome. Didn't have to wait for anything and she was busy! So friendly and helpful and informative!

1  Thank MrMagoo53
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went for breakfast & it was the best! I had chirizo sausage & scrambled eggs with refried beans & tottillas. Way too much food for this girl but was the best I had in years.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I decided we would lunch here after I had a bathroom emergency. I was offering to buy a drink to get to use the loo, and she kindly pointed the way and did not require a purchase. So I took five people to lunch, we all had different things and had a great time.
the place is very kid friendly, western themed but not terrribly historic or ornate.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The Longhorn Restaurant has been a favorite place to have breakfast, lunch or dinner, my favorite is breakfast as I can then leasurly take a stroll up an down Tombstone, AZ and shop or watch gunfights.

Prices are reasonable and the interior is decorated with a lot of the time frame of the OK Corral shootout. Interior seems a little dark and suspect it approximates what it may have been like to dine in the 1880's. Staff is wonderful, in fact they seemed to remembered me from 5 years ago when I would come in every weekend when I was stationed at Fort Huachuca, AZ.

It reminds me a little of Diners of old with an 1880's flare where it like catching a bite to eat at the corner diner with folks you know but really Western in all other aspects. I keep returning as I have never had a bad meal, find the staff very attentive and feeds the little boy in me that likes to be in a Western environment.

Been to Longhorn Restaurant? Share your experiences!