“If You're Staying in Tombstone, Stay Here”

Virgil's Corner Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 13 Tombstone B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 January 2016

This is a beautiful B&B, with the best hostess around. Not only does Joyce make a killer breakfast, but she is a local historian and will tell you the real story of Tombstone. The bedrooms are fantastic, we had 'James and Bessies Room' with the old fashioned claw-foot tub, it was pretty neat.
It's located on 1st St, so everything is just a few blocks away. It was one of my favorite things about Tombstone.

Room Tip: They are all good rooms
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Walter P

Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

We were greeted by our hostess Joyce who is wonderful. She showed us around gave us our keys and left us to have the place to ourselves. We were the only guests staying there. The room was very clean and tidy. The claw foot tub was a dream. In the morning there was fresh coffee waiting for us and she made eggs benidict for breakfast which was delicious!
Joyce is one of the towns historians. When we told her we were interested in the town history she was glad to share her knowledge with us. She gave us recommendations of things to do and see. All in all Virgil's Corner is an absolute treat.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tammara S
Reviewed 10 November 2015

This B&B is just what the doctor ordered. Relaxing environment with all the modern conveniences we expect. Joyce was wonderful. The absentee owner has a jewel here. The property was spotless and the rooms were great. Breakfast was wonderful. I highly recommend this B&B to all. Joyce is very knowledgeable about the history of Tombstone having written books on the subject.

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed 4 November 2015

I stay at Virgil's every time I am in Tombstone. No other places in the area come close to the cleanliness, ambiance, and hospitality of this B&B. The amenities are very modern so it creates a nice balance with the outside environment. After a day exploring the Old West, come back and enjoy modern AC, DVD/TV, and/or Wi-Fi.

The food is always wonderful and unique and the staff go out of their way to accommodate.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Clean. The owners do not live on property. This place was built to be a B&B. Came to visit Tombstone AZ and decided to do a B&B. I choose this place due to the ratings. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was nicely laid out. The soap, shampoo and conditioner was high grade. We me Joyce at 330pm and we received keys for two rooms. She told me that I can use the kitchen fridge for my meds and we can use the microwave oven. We were the only people staying ta this place so we had the building to ourselves which was nice as we watched late night tv.

Joyce arrived early and had coffee waiting. She has a great knowledge of the town and is happy to discuss events.

Breakfast was Eggs benedict and orange juice. The eggs were over poached for my liking as I like it more runny my wife likes them overcooked. The hollandaise was thin and had a lemon note - the sauce was not a Noors mix The dish was good.

Room Tip: The Virgil room has a walking shower, not all have this.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
0.9 km away
0.1 km away
Katie's Cozy Cabins
Katie's Cozy Cabins
#2 of 6 in Tombstone

Been to Virgil's Corner Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!