“Decent Deals”

Price range: USD 3 - USD 12
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 November 2016

The calzones are reasonable delivery is fast. They taste good and include dipping sauces. The calzone of the day is sometimes a good bet and encouraged me to try some interesting new flavors.

2  Thank Thomas B
Jardin R, Owner at D.P. Dough, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2016

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

If you are looking to feel disgusting after a meal, go to this place. If you also want to drink grease from a calzone. Nice workers but terrible food. Some of the worst around Tempe.

1  Thank Alessandro0491

Hello! We are sorry you had this negative experience! We strive for nothing but the best in food quality. We hope you will give us another chance. Please feel free to reach out with more information so we can make it right!

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

I had difficulties paying with conventional means but staff was flexible and understanding, which was a refreshing reprieve, indeed. Ambiance is fun and has an edgy industrial look.

JardinR123, Owner at D.P. Dough, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Hi Charles,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm so glad you had an excellent experience here at D.P. Dough. We hope to see you again in the near future and hope we provide the same amazing service!

Reviewed 11 January 2016

I find there calzone nothing but bread. Very little sauce, cheese and meat in them. Delivery takes for ever. 2.5 hers. Won't go here again

Hi Sam,

Reviewed 8 January 2016

First time and last time I'll ever eat here! I ordered a salad with grilled chicken (yes I know I'm at a calzone place) but I've literally never seen such a disgusting excuse for "chicken" from any restaurant, fast food chain, or even a frozen bag of strips in my entire life!! I also ordered a "burg zone" to-go which I ate a little off to try soon as it came out and it was just ok. For a "calzone restaurant" they don't do a very good job either, if you want a piece of pizza with sparse toppings folded over with little cheese that's what you're going to get. Only good thing I guess is the workers were nice

Hello KCuzz,

I am sorry to hear you had a less then great experience with us. If you would, please email us at marketingdpdough@gmail.com and let us know more about what happened so we can try to make things right. Also, thank you for the remark about our staff. We try to ensure our staff is pleasant and remember-able for all our customers.