All reviewsair conditioner in the roomwafflessitting areasky harborfree breakfastfree shuttlewould stay againrental carhot breakfastthe breakfast areabeds were comfortableroom was largean early flightone night stayfront desk clerkspring trainingphoenix
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Impressive lobby with sweeping staircase. Front desk was very helpful and spoke each time you came in. Daily free breakfast, eggs,waffles(one day bacon or chicken or ham)
Housekeeping was were good. Rooms were spacious/clean. Midday iced lemon water in lobby. Free evening spread ie. meatball subs,lasagna, salad. Shuttle only went to airport. Limited places to eat within walking distance. My room had a balcony. I was very pleased with my stay. Not crowded at the pool! Temps were 80-88 degrees! Kudos to Comfort Suites

Room Tip: Room 223 was well located
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Montel38
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Good Location to the airport. Very helpful staff "Tiffany" in her assistance to supplying boxes to be used to package a large awkward shopping purchase.Thank you!!
Clean,comfortable rooms, despite the noisy AC unit.
Good breakfast variety.Enjoyed our stay

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2016

Hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and attentive. One great advantage to the hotel is it's proximity to major roads and to Sky Harbor Airport. The hotel is somewhat dated but we found it very clean. It's a small point, but our only complaint was the breakfast. We stayed there 5 nights and the hot breakfast entries never changed. Also the seating area needed to be expanded. Only 5 small tables for a motel that size is insufficient. We seen families having to take carry plates of food back to their room because there was place to sit.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

We got this as an airport stay because we were getting in quite late to Phoenix, but were ultimately headed to the Grand canyon.

For the price, this was an excellent accomodation. The rooms were nice and clean, the lobby generally quite nice. They had a continental breakfast that was much better than the standard continental breakfast -- it included blueberry waffles, eggs, etc.

They had a crib available for the room so that we wouldn't have to bring our own.

All in all, this place exceeded expectations.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

This hotel met my basic requirements. Cheap with free parking and free breakfast. My socks were black from walking around inside the room. The carpets in the common areas were visibly dirty. It did have a refrig, microwave, coffee pot in the room. The iron was the worst I have ever used in my life. The ironing board wouldn't stay up, so I ironed with it propped up on the trash can.... You could hear the traffic very clearly, and if there was a motorcycle in the parking lot, it sounded like it was in your room with you. Bed and pillows were nice!

Room Tip: I don't know if a room not facing the road would help.