Comfort Suites Airport Phoenix
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsair conditioner in the roomwafflesmorning breakfast isgrab and gosky harborhot tubguest laundrycar rental returnsitting areafree breakfastfree shuttlehot breakfastwould stay here againthe breakfast arearoom was largeone night staywaffle maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We stumbled upone this awesome hotel after driving around Phoenix for two hours and checked out about six different hotels. We were pleasantly surprised at the price as the hotel across the street charged three times more than the Comfort Suites. Our room had two queen beds, a tv, balcony, chair, table, couch and fridge and coffee maker. Free parking and free shuttles to the airport 24 hrs a day. Also, free 24 hr coffee and tea, access to computers, printers, faxes and free wifi in the room. As well...... free dinner buffett and breakfast with a chef that 'made to order'. This is all included in the price of the room. Super friendly staff and clean rooms. Close to shopping and there is a Safeway within a five minute drive. This is by far one of the best deals I have come across in my travels. I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are quiter. Rooms with King Size beds don't have a balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank payge2009
GeneralMgr_CS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Kind Regards,

Alexander Grant
Comfort Suites
480-446-9500

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Nicely done Comfort Suites in Tempe which is close to Phoenix Airport and also Arizona State University. We had a wonderful 3 night stay while doing some sightseeing in the area. While the hotel caters to business travelers it was perfect for tourists also. They even have a nice manager's reception Tuesday to Thursday. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I recently travelled to Tempe to Run the Rock-n-Roll AZ Half Marathon. I chose this hotel based on tripadvisor reviews. And the past reviews were accurate. This hotel was clean, comfortable, and a good value. But the highest rating goes to their staff. The front desk staff was friendly and accommodating. I was able to get a late check out and get cleaned up from my half marathon before returning to Tucson. I can't tell you how great that was! Thank you so much for a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
GeneralMgr_CS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Very nice place with easy airport access. We had late arriving and early departure flights out of Sky Harbor. The hotel shuttle service was wonderful. The room was very well appointed and very comfortable. Cannot rate the amenities other than the business center which was fine. The staff was friendly and informative. We were without a vehicle and asked for a place for a drink and dinner within walking distance. The clerk offered the hotel across the road and if we showed our room key we got a discount. Who doesn't love a bargain. Would stay again if I was flying in/out of Sky Harbor.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

Kind Regards,

Alexander Grant
Comfort Suites
480-446-9500

Reviewed 27 January 2012

We were in town for the Arizona R&R Marathon and stayed one night before a flight out. The hotel and staff lived up to what I expect from the brand. The price was in the mid-CS range. Our king room had the pillow top mattress with comfortable pillows. The sofa was also comfortable and needed as my wife had to snooze while I worked over the Wi-Fi, which performed well. All the other equipment in the room functioned fine. The business center printer spat out our boarding passes fine. I cannot comment on the pool and fitness equipment. The property is freeway accessible should you need to return a rental as we did. Large gas station right up the road. It is not in a towny area, however. I would stay again if I need to be in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
FTGManagement, FTG Group at Comfort Suites Airport Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2012

Thank you for this review! I'm happy to hear that you had a great stay! We look forward to your safe return! Enjoy your travels.