I chose Towne Place Suites becuase I needed to extend my stay at Residence Inn, but they were full. I called the property before inquiring if I could get a really quiet room because I would be working late in the night and sleeping during the day.
I got a room on the top floor away from the elevator.
The room was quite small compared to Residence Inn and the decor was dated and in need of a refurbish.
The bed was comfortable and the air/con effective.
(the actual air/con unit under the window was cracked)
The window looks to be only single pane old style slider that has a screw in it now to prevent opening.
The breakfast room is pretty small. There is only styrofoam plates and plastic untensils. No cut fruit is aviallble.
When I was sleeping in the early morning I was awoken several times by
- Barking dogs in another room
- Housekeeping using a very loud vaccuum cleaner in the adjacent room and continuously banging it against the wall behind me head
What I liked:
- Very friendly staff
- Like some other hotels I've seen, restrict dogs to (something like) the street level floor
- Advise housekeeping to be less agreesive with vacuum cleaners
- Be more sensitive to guests needs that you know will be sleeping during the day
I checked out after 1 nightMore
- Free Wifi