USD 99
USD 85
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 118/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
USD 62
USD 102
USD 81
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 90/night.

Candlewood Suites Phoenix Tempe(Tempe)(Great Value!)
USD 85
Priceline
Courtyard by Marriott Tempe Downtown(Tempe)(Great Value!)
USD 119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 135/night.

USD 113
USD 107
USD 101
USD 96
USD 230
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 257/night.

1,917 results
All reviewsgreat locationsnack shackharry's placebeautiful courtyardorange treeswithin walking distancecollege townlight railmill streetrooftop poolrestaurants and barsbusiness tripsun devil stadiumasu campusfootball gameflight pathvery nice hotel
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I was 100% happy with my stay and was impressed with the exceptional customer service received. The hotel was beautiful (loved the outdoors courtyard) and the conference services/room and food was outstanding. I recommend Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center for any business conference. We will be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TempeMissionP, General Manager at Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Barronpatti,

Thank you so much for the kind words about your experience! We're glad to know you will be returning and we certainly appreciate your recommendation. I will pass along your comments to our team, and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I have been staying at this hotel since 2004 and have never had a bad experience. We started staying at Tempe Mission Palms when my daughter attended ASU. We continue to stay her usually on an annual basis because of its location, value and reliability.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TempeMissionP, General Manager at Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Randy M,

Thank you so much for the great review on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you do keep returning, as we love our ASU families. We appreciate your business all these years, and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I stayed 3 nights for a business conference. The breakfast buffet was very good each day, and I enjoyed our lunch buffets. My room overlooked the courtyard and I loved being able to open the door to let the fresh air in - my room was very clean and comfortable. All of the staff I had contact with were above-and-beyond pleasant. I would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: The courtyard-view rooms won't be as bothered by the street noise.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TempeMissionP, General Manager at Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear debrose60,

Thank you for your recommendation of Tempe Mission Palms on Tripadvisor. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your courtyard view room, and the fresh air. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our team, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I travel here once a year - this hotel is my favorite in the area. The staff is great - no complaints there! It just seems like the rooms are getting old. Some of the walls have chips in the pain in the bathroom. The faucets in the bathroom had scum around them.

These small things won't keep me from staying there - I still love the place. I just hope they freshen up the small stuff so it doesn't get out of hand!

Stayed: March 2018
TempeMissionP, General Manager at Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Tracy B,

Great news! We are scheduled for that "refresh" this year. I hope you enjoy the changes to our guest rooms and lobby this year, and we're glad to know that you will be returning. Thank you for continuing to chose to stay at Tempe Mission Palms!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Love the hotel, love the location, love the staff (very friendly). I do wish they'd improve the hotel wifi (it's honestly pretty poor) and the tv system in the rooms is a bit poor (navigating channels isn't the greatest and the tvs are a bit small). Very convenient to Starbucks and Mill Street and shuttle to airport a bonus. I'd give it more stars but not quite luxury... which it should be given the rate to stay there. The rooms are not exactly luxury for the price...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TempeMissionP, General Manager at Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear RokDude,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We are working diligently to improve our wifi, and will be upgrading our televisions when we complete our guest room refurbishment. I hope you will visit us again the next time you are in Tempe, and enjoy the changes.