All reviews walk in closet great rate flat screen pool and hot tub mini fridge suite maintenance kitchenette
Reviewed 12 February 2018

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I would recommend never staying here. The room is old and stinky. The toilet ran every 20 minutes. We came back to our room at 330 and the house keeping had not even started cleaning our room so we grabbed towels and coffee and then the next day they didn’t come at all. There were so many people who we think LIVED there and it was quite scary as there were fights at night and glass breaking. There’s a reason they rent rooms so cheap...not worth it!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2018

The room was very dated. It needed to be updated. Walls were scuffed, bathroom not clean, carpet dirty. Some people hanging around that might have been doing things that were illegal.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018

We were moving locally and found out that our new place was not ready the day we were supposed to move. Desperate I looked for an extended stay hotel that would not charge excessively for pets. I found the Ramada, immediately called the res center since. The gal I spoke with went so far above & beyond, I couldn't help but be impressed, as I have done hotel reservations I know the challenge when someone has a lot of questions. She cross compared rates, online, AAA & my Employer rate (JP Morgan Chase). I called the hotel later to advise of late check in due to a problems with the movers. My son & I arrived at almost 3:30am. The gentleman was kind and understanding. I needed to remove 2 days from my stay, a second set of movers were needed after the 1st ones left mid job. He said no problem, if we needed to add them back on later, we could. The day before check out I called the res center to add on a day and was directed to the lobby. They said it was fine and to come down and sign the receipt in the morning. Upon waking, I found an unapproved charge from the movers on my account. I spoke to the front desk re: the situation, I would have to call my bank once open but in the interim, had to leave for work, I was taking public transit, my car had broken down. I advised I would call once I had spoken to the bank but would a late check out be possible. I was told yes but that late check out only gave me 1 hour & I would need to leave by 12:30. Not what I had in mind but fair enough. I was unable to resolve the situation with the bank. I called the hotel, let them know that I would be checking out but I was approx 25 mi. away and with public transit I would be late and my phone was dying. She told me not to worry, that was fine. I appreciated her graciousness and thanked her profusely. Long story less long, serious issues occurred with transport. I got lost, was walking for over an hour and my phone died leaving me with no communication. I arrive, apologize for the delay & lack of communication, explain what had occurred to find the person I spoke with had left and not told anyone of my delay. I went to my room to pack and vacate. Next thing I know some young 20 yr old pounds on the door, starts screaming, actually got in my face & threatened me with police & destruction of my property and animals. I apologized again, but yelling and threats were uncalled for. I didn't wake up thinking "Hey, I'll screw over Ramada today." Worst hotel experience ever!!!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I stay at many budget friendly hotels. This was the worst. I saw roaches in the room every day. Many of the people staying at the hotel were long term renters and working girls. Housekeeping did not clean the room everyday. The hotel is NOT what it used to be. I would have left, but my room was paid with a travel package, Will never stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2018
RAMADA I, Supervisor at Ramada by Wyndham Tempe Near Asu, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Your comments are important to us as we continuously seek ways to improve upon the guest experience in our hotel. We thank you for the feedback regarding our staff and front desk. Our goal is for every guest to have a convenient and accommodating experience so we thank you for sharing.