All reviews the club lounge pool area starbucks coffee hotel restaurant phoenix airport front desk staff one night stay nice pool free shuttle lobby fireplace freeway asu
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this property for four nights, I called the hotel several days before to let them know we would have a late arrival and the front desk was very friendly.

When we checked in to the property we asked about breakfast vouchers because our group rate included breakfast daily. The front desk says they knew nothing about it and they said their manager just quit but to check in the morning with the front desk.

In the morning we did find out the breakfast was in a conference room.

The rooms were very small and if you had more than one small roller bag there was no place to put an additional suitcase. The rooms that would accommodate four only had two double beds, for a Sheraton I was very surprised it did not offer queen beds. After seeing the room I don’t think it would hold two queen beds.

The rooms and bathroom were clean.

The rooms are definitely dated and need to be refurbished.

We did spend the evenings around the pool. The pool was open until 10 pm . The manger liked to come out to complain that the kids were making too much noise at the pool, the noise was the kids were having a good time and they were not misbehaving.

I found with hotels, they love the money a group generates but they like to complain. The hotel knew this group was a children’s hockey team so they have to except the kids to have a good time in the pool.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my two teenage sons as we were ending our road trip and flying out of phoenix airport. Hotel was good, comfy and spacious rooms and nice beds. Bathroom was large and clean. Would recommend and return.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2018

We participated in the Cactus Cup, a youth hockey tournament. The location was good, about 15-20 minutes to area rinks and 10-20 minutes to great restaurants and area attractions. Over all clean however very run down and dated. The complaint I have is the front desk staff was generally was not very friendly. Breakfast was included in our room rates as negotiated by the tournament organizer. The hotel put us in a conference room with our own buffet however our last morning there, they didn't give us breakfast and it took serval of us complaining and calling management before they would supply us with vouchers to cover our breakfast ( which we paid for and was included in our room rate), the lady on front desk on Monday morning even tried to use the excuse " we cant give out 18 vouchers, we don't have enough food for that many people". Ah, not the thing to say when we paid for it. And that was not true. Its an ok hotel and sufficient for overnight layovers, however wouldn't recommend it for large groups staying several nights like we did!

Room Tip: I strongly suggest a room on the third or fouth floor and away from the elevator,
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I recently stayed at this hotel for a short 1 day trip in Phoenix. To my own fault, I left my Samsung Gear watch on the nightstand and did not bring it with me upon checkout, which I am certain that it was left there since I had it the night before and traveled straight home from the hotel. On top of that, the watch is equipped with tracking capabilities. I called within hours of checking out and again the next day to see if the housekeeper (whom I left a tip for) had returned it to lost and found, and was told that none was found. I do not make accusations lightly, but after being certain that my watch was left in the room, I am thoroughly disappointed at the lack of integrity shown by the cleaning staff at this hotel. As a long time SPG member, I’ve always had high confidence in the safety of my belongings, but this experience erased any trust I had. My suggestion to fellow travelers, STAY AWAY from this location! If you’re here, lock up everything and triple check for belongings because if you forget something valuable, it will not turn up!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Alan C
Reviewed 10 January 2018

My wife and I stayed here during the Fiesta Bowl Weekend. we found this hotel to be very nice. Our room was clean and did not have any issue's. There is a nice restaurant in the lobby, and a very nice pool off the lobby. Every one we talked to was very nice and we had no issue's at all. there was a young man named GABE, who was especially helpful in confirming our flight home on 1/1/18.

Room Tip: Breakfast buffet was very good. Say hello to Gabe at the front desk. he is a very nice young man.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple