See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I gave 3 stars to this hotel because it was ok. Slept good and comfortable, location was great and quiet. Store's and restaurants was close by. Good outmosphere. Hotel was clean and nice inside. Friendly staff

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2017

This place was the filthiest Motel 6 I've ever been to. Rubbed a wetted white hand towel on the floor and it turned black. Lots of cockroaches in my first room. Manager Conny was terrible. She was apparently very angry with me because I had the audacity to complain about the cockroaches. I've never experienced cockroaches before in any Motel 6.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

It's a motel! Clean, friendly staff. Have had worse experiences. Pool is located at the corner of the Parking lot and can't really be defined as pool, more a water hole in the parking. Quite noisy neighbors and very thin walls. Got woken up at 7.00 in the morning by banging on the doors, also mine, by a man in sunglasses and baseball cap asking for "a small black man" hiding in a room..
Not very pleasant.
Wifi for 2.99 wich is working now and then.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2016

This Motel is is everything that White Settlement Studio 6 is NOT! The rooms are clean, extra large for a motel 6, with large beds that are comfortable! Very easy access in and out, and the rooms are modern and recently remodeled. If you are saving money then don't miss the chance to stay here as you will not be disappointed...as long as what you expect is an average Motel 6...with better than average accommodations.

Room Tip: Upstairs on the east end of property in the back.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Hank O
Reviewed 14 March 2016

I arrived on March 8/16. I arrived @ noon and was able to leave my luggage @ the desk--very congenial staff. I was able to checkin before 3:00 AM. The floor and and bathroom was newly renovated and the room was clean with new security locks. After some original problem with my on-line reservation for 7 days , it was quickly resolved @ the stated rate. After, 6 days of the 7 day stay, I am impressed with the transfortation over 2 years. The staff have a fresh approach. I would suggest that the hotel prepare written instructions in how to install the wi-fi on various computers

Room Tip: A room on the west side(parking lot side)
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo